HOW DOES 3 10w6v2'S SOUND IN THE PROWEDGE CVS310RG SUB BOX?

Username: Petenyc

Queens, New York US of A

Post Number: 2
Will have it installed by Friday. Had 1 12W6V2 in a sub box off of a JL500/1. Upgraded to this setup and would like to know what you guys think! I love loud, tight and accurate bass that "blends" well with the front stage. All in a 2003 Explorer with a Zapco1100.1 or a JL1000/1 running it. To decide on that tomorrow!

What do you guys think of the new sub setup in the prowedge that I got? Any installers out there or if you have this PLEASE let me know!
Also, the Zap1100 or the JL1000 for them? Stock electrical system but 10 month old car and good stock electrical system. A/B or D class amp. I'm torn! D more efficient and A/B mor SQ. What do you guys think.

Thanx a real lot for all your help!! Appreciate it!

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 320
Those subs will sound awesome. As for the amp it's a choice of preference. I would choose the JL because I really like their amps. If you still can't decide what amp to chose just flip a coin. Both are fairly equal in my opinion. They are both awesome amps.

Bronze Member
Username: Markd

UK

Post Number: 27
is the jl 1000/1 a class d amp?

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
Yea the JL 1000/1 is a Class D amp. The amp actually puts out around 1200 -1300 watts. Just get the this amp and you will be more than happy.

Username: Petenyc

Queens, New York US of A

Post Number: 3
Isnt the JL1000/1 regulated though?

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
Yea it's regulated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help