Subs That have Sound Quality

Username: Ce1202

Post Number: 1
I was wondering i want a sub with excelent sound quality and suggestions would help.

Username: Sixstar

Post Number: 8
How much are you willing to spend? And if you have an amp already, which one it is.

Username: Bandit8623

Rochester, Minnesota Us

Post Number: 3
i have heard alpine has the best sound qhality so alpine is where its at. i myself am getting 2 alpine tpe s's 10 inches. heard they are almost as good as the r's just more for your buck. almost same power rating.

Rochester, Minnesota Us

Post Number: 4
they are the (sws-1042d for 4 ohm dual coil) and (sws-1022d for 2 ohm dual coil). let me know what u decide

Rochester, Minnesota Us

Post Number: 5
goona run ya about $80 a piece and are 300 watt rms 900 watt max go to this site -- http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?i=500SWS1042&s=0&cc=07&search=500sws1042
can find them cheaper elswhere but this site has awesome details.

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 405
Jacob I don't know who told Type S and R are the best subs there is MUCH better subs for the money. You should consider a pair of Cerwin Vega V-maxes they will out do those alpines easily.

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 315
type s sound like crap. Since i am one of the few how have heard what oz audio has to offer im gonna push them.... once again. Oz audio Vector2 series. Amazing sound quality and at a much better price than alpine

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 945
Oz audio subs are great. Alpine is definately not at the top of subs, jacob if you haven't bought them yet, steer away as there are much better subs out there for the money. Look into Image Dynamics ID Max, Eclipse Titaniums, Adire Audio Brahmas, Resonant Engineering X.X.X. series, JL Audio W7 for awesome sound quality (these also offer great SPL).

Post Number: 2
i got a hold of a guy and he either said CDT HD-1020 10" or Powerbass ES-10DS 10" i wouldn't mind paying about $175 for a sub

Bronze Member
Username: Inprogress

Post Number: 58
I know I love my eclipse titanium 10 so clear

Post Number: 3
I looked at the powerbass and that one looks good so does the CDT
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us