Pioneer HU for sale cheap

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3785
Just got a new car and this was in it when I bought it. I have a more better HU Im using so I dont need this POS lol,j/k its a nice lil budget HU. Looks damn near brand new and I tested it before I pulled it out of the car and everything works just fine. It has a 3.5mm jack on the front so you can hook up your iPod or MP3 player,you'll just need a 3.5mm male to male cord which you can pick up almost anywhere for like a buck or two. As always Ill give my E buddies a discount but only if you gift the payment

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/head-units-processors-eqs/110350-pionee r-deh-1900mp.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 3786
Oh and I also have some HID bulbs that came out of my S10,I took the HID kit out of the truck before I sold it. But my new ride uses a different style bulb so I went ahead and ordered the correct bulbs and I haz no use for these ones. These are 9006 and I only used them for maybe 8-9 months so they have plenty of life left. Im keeping the ballasts b/c they will work with my new bulbs,so I dont have to buy a whole new HID kit. Oh I bought the kit from DDM Tuning so thats what brand the bulbs are. These would work good for a back-up pair of bulbs or if you already have HIDs and just want to change the color they will work with any ballast. DDM sells replacement bulbs for $15 plus 13-15 for shipping,Im only asking $15 shipped. And these are 10000k they are a blueish white but with more blue. Again they are bulb style 9006.

For some reason it wont let me link the thread to them. They are listed on CACO as well under the Misc. section. When I try to put the link in,this forum says I cant have the word "w.tb" in my posts and the link has that in it so go to CACO and find the post if you want to see a pic.

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1395
You still got that Pioneer Deck Twiz?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3787
I do but its not for sale anymore. My dad said he will just buy it from me. Saves me the hassle of shipping and after all the PP fees and shipping costs I would probably only make 20 or less off it. Plus not only is my pops buying it from me he is also going to pay me to install it for him lol. Win-Win for me!!

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1398
Ah, well that's good. Why not drop in a whole new system while your at it? Haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us