Quick question

Username: Beerye

Post Number: 1
hello, just bought myself a k reg mr2, not got the car delivered yet, when i checked it out, never thought to check where i could stick my subs, i've got 2 12 inch alpine type r's, will these fit behind the seats? or am i gonna have to buy new smaller subs?? any help greatful

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5830
You never know you might be able to squeeze them in...but no one can really tell if they'll fit or not because we havent measured what kind of space your going to be working with...

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1755
I have always loved those cars. Anyway try taking a few measurements and get back to use. If we know what kind of space you have to work with we can go from there.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11561
A guy I knew in highschool had a first gen one of those... he thought 135hp and about as much torque as my trucks lugnuts take was cool... lol

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14228
AW11 or SW20?

Username: Beerye

Post Number: 2
should be sw20, thought aw11 was the mk1's? seen some other forums with guys talkin bout subs in these mr2s, nd there sayin like 3 or 4 inch in depth subs would be a good fit, where as mines are like 6 or 7 inch in depth, seen some peope say u can stick them under the bonnet, but i reckon that would sound dreadful

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3282
i really doubt you'll be able to fit them, but i could be wrong..

i'm with Gdub; turbo'd or blown? (or neither? )
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us