Eclipse Reputation

Bronze Member
Username: Alien_audio

Florence, AL

Post Number: 13
Does Eclipse make good subs? I'm looking for a set of 4 12" or 15" subs to make a little noise. Roughly 2000-3000 rms. I'm trying to stay under $600

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 935
eclipse no longer makes aftermarket car audio, i believe they now work with OEM sound systems, or something like that.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 936
look around and u might could find some closeout sales on eclipse stuff

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Www.kingmobi... Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1233
there pulling out of the US market but there still making stuff for there places.

Silver Member
Username: Brewsky

Victoria, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 255
i have an eclipse titanium 15 on 1200 rms for the single sub im trying to get anouther and over double the power thats my advice :-) dont go with the cheaper subs they have the titaniums are awsome

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10739
very nice stuff

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2951
Im pretty sure everything that is the 8000 and higher series are TC build (aka they are sexy). IIRC the 8000 and 8200 are LMT coils as well.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 859
Eclipse Ti's have great sound quality. Eclipse makes great products. They push hard (spl) but are more along the lines of (sq) or SPL 50/50 there more for sound quality then hitting hard. Thats for the eclipse ti's I know nothing about any of there other subs or products. Any audio pro will tell you they are decent. Remember theres always somthing better but along the lines of gettin the job done i'll rate them high.

Silver Member
Username: Brewsky

Victoria, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 256
as far as sql subs i rate very high
a buddy had a 13w7 on a jl 1000.1 and the jl was a slight bit more clear and about the same loudness but the eclipse will handle easy anouther 600 rms that i dont have on it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us