Rd sonance 12's vid part 2

Silver Member
Username: Ridicbass07060

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 108
still sealed up for now... i thought this vid would be a little better than the first one but the quality is just as bad if not worse haha the first one you could actually see more excursion than in this one. i took this one with my bb storm. anyway here it is. tell me what you think guys. keep in mind im going ported soon and this is a prefab sealed box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4KO77s0ZA

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1792
looks good except i would get that amp off that box asap if you want to keep it working, or at least get some rubber or some damping material between the box and amp. the way that remote vibrates on the box only makes me wonder what its doing to the amp.

Silver Member

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 111
true true. thanks for that. any suggestions on where to mount the amp? i actually thought about this the other day but i dont know any mounting tricks

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1793
i have mine on my rear shelf. it looks sweet but it was quite a bit to get up there and look clean (my particular car is probably the most frustrating car in the world to work on though)

you could always put it on the back of the rear seat. or make an amp rack and put it any where you want

Silver Member

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 112
ok cool ill try that out thanks...

Silver Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 250
Looks good I have 2 15" Sonance those mofo's get the job done. Your next video you should record more than just your subs, know what I mean

Silver Member

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 113
yea no doubt. ill get some trunk flex and some of the inside of the car. these arent regular sonances though. v1 motors with different soft parts and made more for spl. i dont think im making another video until these bishes are ported though :-) so you guys like? besides the amp on top of the box is it all good?

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 3609
everything but the "Revolutionary Designs"...

RD= Revolution Design

looks like they might want a lil more power. Good Job.

Silver Member

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 114
sh*t true ill change that now lol rated at 600 rms but yea i was told these were very underrated. once i get some more money im upgrading my battery up front and adding one in the back probably two odessy 1500 batts and getting a 1750.1. thats what the last owner had on them and he said the subs loved it. inside is pretty damn loud (to my ears) on 1200 though. thanks for the feedback guys

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 689
if you need a good box design feel free to call me tomorrow.

Silver Member

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 122
yea i will steve thanks. the guy is slacking on my box build he hasnt even started yet. im gonna find some one else to do it and yea ill hit you up today for a new design man thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11859
Looks good like the last one. Now you need to show flex and such if you have any.

Silver Member

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 124
oh i got some trust me :-) my trunk flexes a good amount. the next video i make will be ported though so ill probably have better output.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15269
cool though next time walk back a little so we can see the whole trunk

is it a 5\8" thick mdf box ? ...

Silver Member

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 126
i have no idea what the box is right now lol i was supposed to be getting another one made but he hasnt even started it yet so im gonna get some one else to make one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us