Best subs for around 1000w amp

Bronze Member
Username: Doug6815

Post Number: 40
hey.. i got ford super crew f150.. thinkin about gettin 2 12's or 2 10's or jus 1 12 or 1 15 or something idk.. but it needs to be about 1000w amp or less.. i want some good bass but also be able 2 here good.. so i guess thats SQL?.. my limit is around 800 for subs and amp.. prob gonna get off ebay.. need sum help.. thx

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 10701
dc sounds lvl 4 12

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/level4.html

Bronze Member
Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 28
check out the company i work with. thier name is bright star car audio look them up on ebay. we have all brands of shallow mount subs with the custom boxes for your truck. if you give them a call on there posted phone number and talk to bill tell him you spoke with curtice they will set you up right and i will personally handle your order. include make model year of vehicle and we will get you set up. your options should be anywhere from two 10's or 2 12's but 2 15's may require a custom box if you want to spend all 800 . all others are pre fab and in stock. i really suggest the pioneer shallow mount or the rockford fosgate shallow mounts. but then again if you dont care about your back seat, rip it out and get a customs shop to do a custom box for your subs.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3282
I'll sell you my 12" Revolution Design Audio Alpha for 160 shipped. it is an sql subwoofer. than you can save and go shopping for a nice 1kwrms amp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
oh i forgot 2 add im puttin this on the seat.. ive been 2 a few places n something about my seats only allows me to have enough room for a 10 under my seat so ya.. right now i got a phoenix gold under my seat n i want n upgrade lol

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 982
rd clasics

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14293
RE SX & 1 kicker 1200 ..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
how much would some of these costs? n wut do yal think about alpine type r's?

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 645
type-r's are good subs. You can get better ones for your budget though.

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1500
If your gonn aput it on the seat why not remove the seat and have more room?

but anyways, get a pair of Infinity kappa perfects and an phoenix gold 15.0:1 you will be very happy! and have a ton of extra money.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
because its only gonna take up 2 of my seats not all 3 and wuts the phoenix gold 15.0:1? is that n amp?

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1501
yea its an amp.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 2049
x2 on the RD classics. They sound sweet sealed! (haven't heard one ported yet)
Contact Kevin Holden, link to email on this page... http://www.low-hz.com/

You can pull RE SE's on ebay for about ~$130 shipped apiece, and Type R's for a little less as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us