Is cuspid good?

Anonymous

hi i dnt no much about car audio so can anyone tell me if cuspid is good? there really cheap and they look good but i dnt no how the quality of them are so can anyone help me out? and also which brands are good for amps at a cheap or decent price?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3007
not good.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3008
cheap but good amps.
avionixx
JBL
cadence

Username: Trukjmper

Post Number: 1
cuspid amps like the Cuspid AM-4310 which is supposed to be 1600 watts arent very good. lots of people talk crap about them but they dont want to take the risk of trying them. i got an amp from them for about 45+ shipping. it was srap when i got it but i noticed that the fuse was only a 15 so i put in a 20 and then a 25. after that my subs kicked tons of times as hard. once you get it change the fuse. it will make all the difference in the world. dont put in a 30 though cause that will probably be too much.

Glass Can You Help
Unregistered guest
Is that true, can you take a amp a nd change the fuse to a higher amp and make it stronger like richard said.

Anonymous

richard you are crazy. I have a amp with 2 20amp fuses and I replaced them with 2 30amp ones and it didn't do ANY different. All that will do is let to much power come to the amp and burn it up.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 181
No, you can't. That's crap. All a fuse does is blows if the current gets too high, and since that amp isn't supposed to pull more than 20, a 30 isn't gonna do a bit of good except burn the amp up.

Josh Lane
Unregistered guest
yeah see, I just traded 2 10" Infinity's for 2 12" Pioneer's 400w and a Cuspid Extreme 1600w 4 channel AM-4310 but I was just lookin to sell them. I found the price for the Pioneers and I found about $80-$100 for each sub but I cant find a price for that amp. Dont know what to ask cuz Im not real smart on car audio. Curious if anyone knows, its brand new though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us