OT. 20 years down the road

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 125
off topic but something 2 think about. I know most of us are in the age of 16-21 so i started thinking- these days i live for a nice system, but in 20 years will i give a crap for it and think of it as immature like most adults i know today, or will i still be bumping some subs or at least some nice components. Do you see your self with a system in 20 years?

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, IN United states

Post Number: 456
Ben;

I'm 54 yrs old. And still bumping. I haven't been on the forum in a while because I was happy with my system. But have decided to upgrade a bit.

Hope that answers your question.

Hell I can remember when a Craig Powerplay 8 track and 2 Alpine 6x9's were the rage. You had that in your car, you spent a boot full of $$$ and every1 wanted to go crusing with you on Sat. night. LOL

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1758
"Do you see your self with a system in 20 years?"

No

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12526
yep...never to old for great sound music

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 126
haha wow, 54 and still bumping. Thats impressive Koz. I can see my self at that age with nice component speaker system and prob a small 8" sub. I sure hope car audio systems never become a thing of the past.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1796
im 25 and i finally got my 18"s.

it has really just begun for me...

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME, BernyMac Edi...

Post Number: 3052
I'll be 41, I probaly won't be bumpin hardcore, but I do plan to have one hell of a SQ system.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2185
im not sure if ill hav like an all out system but i bet my son will hell be 20 in 20 years lol. maybe ill help him and tell him bout the good old days. but i think the question is.......is what type of sysytems will there be in 20 years how wll they differ fom now....

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2974
I am 35 and I don't ever see myself letting up on car audio. The onyl thing immature about bumping is the way you do it! Some of us do it with class :-O ... Polo

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8162
And some choose to change enviornments.

If you truly love something you never let it go, only grow with it and adapt as time/money/technology/wife permits.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2187
lol emphasis on *wife permits*

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 639
with class polo? the last story I remember from you was because you were bumping in front of a store and someone told you to turn it down. Classy

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2976
"with class polo? the last story I remember from you was because you were bumping in front of a store and someone told you to turn it down. Classy"

Ummm dude you have the wrong person, I was the one telling the 50 year old with the sword that bumping 8's in front of the store until someone came out was immature, get your stories right! Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 241
in 20 years. seeing how ill be 37 i will deff want to have a nice system. plus ill have a good job then and will be makeing lots of doe.(hopefully)and its not like ill forget that 20 years ago i had a nice system so why not get one then. and then ill help my kids set up a good system when they get a car.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1425
get a system?!?!?! ill be the one sellin you punks my line of woofers n amps

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8179
Dems big words pilgram lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11774
of course i will still have system - wont super loud but into SQ & i'll be playing my music at a reasonable easy listening level (not like i'm bumping myself deaf right now) .....

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 485
Ya'll wont stand a chance to my 4 17" fan subs.

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 333
ill still be in jail

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Post Number: 279
ill have a system but more oriented for sq than my spl setup. maybe 4 8's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help