Was this a good setup

Username: Knag

Post Number: 2
Hey I just recently bought some new subs and a new amp, I had one sony xplod 10" sub before with a pretty old sony amp(only kept it temporarily)in a vented box and replaced them with 2 12" kicker compvr's with a rockford power 500-1bd amp the 12's are in a vented box too. The subs pound I'm very impressed but I was wondering if it was worth the money that I spent also when I turn it up semi loud not even fully loud my window in the back of my explorer starts to shake or maybe its something else back there anyway I was wondering if there is anything that can prevent that shaking/rattling, thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Post Number: 262
well you could take off the back paneling and put sound deadening on. also you can take and put deadening on the license...cause i am pretty sure that is one of the rattles

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
license plate...lol

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10123
also tighten up your license plate screws, put 4 in if there is not already. If that does nothing try above^^^^^

Username: Knag

Post Number: 3
okay ill try that ty

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
I am going to do both when i get my setup together

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2178
how muh did you spend lol i like the compvrs i think they are a good ub for the price. the rf amps are exspensive but they are good amps imo. (i have one) BUT in a way they can be overrated there are rated with a 14.4 volt charging system and if your not pulling 14.4 volts you wont get the power thats on th birth sheet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us