System upgrade question

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 399
I decided im gonna save up and get a better system later so for now im gonna stick with my 2 15"L7's in a ported enclosure. What should i add to the system that i can used when i upgrade to another system? Im prolly gonna upgrade my battery, get a h/o alt, and get a shop to do the big 3 bc i cant. any other suggestions or any comments on what i said im gonna do already?

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1273
depending on the amp u may want another bett in the back but otherwise wut u listed sounds good

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1146
dude if you got a digi camera i (and others) would be more than happy to guide you along the big 3 upgrade...

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 402
yea i know. but im trying to make my system look really clean and i dont want a battery just laying around in the back. Any ideas?

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 404
i have one and i really appreciate the offer...but im sure i couldnt do it by myself. It looks hard as hell and i cant even wire hook a system up (ground cord,etc.)

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1274
if u dont feel safe doing it urself then take it to a shop but they will probly charge u big bucks. Also ppl here can help u and its rly ez cuz u can leave all ur stock wiring in place and u dont have to run ur new wire the same path as ur old wiring.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1148
its coo, i understand. but your probably lookin at 40-80 bucks in installation fees from a shop to do it depending on your vehicles wiring locations

Gold Member

Post Number: 1149
and its much easier than power wire or any of the other wiring.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 405
really...i thought it was like really complicated...so i could do it in one day without totally taking apart my car? does anyone have link to instuctions on it with pics?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2422
Big 3 is not always easy...... the alternator to battery wire can be a royal b!tch on some cars, depending on where the alt is.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 407
yea thats what i heard...thats why i thought it was so hard...anyway does anyone have a link on steps with pics?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us