10w7 vs. 10 inch l7

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 267
my friend just got a 10 inch solo baric l7 hooked up..it sounds pretty good...i got the 10w7 in the prowedge box..will mine sound better then his???is the 10 w7 beter the the 10 L7

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2145
Of course the w7 will sound better. I would get w7's over the L7's anyday.

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
how about the alpine type r??

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 307
no, doesnt even compare to a l7 and esp not a dub7

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 3992
first of all u cant compare a w7 to a l7.... and u cant compare a w7 to a type r...

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
thanks for the help, my friend told me that his 1 12 inch sub will still sound better with more sq and more spl then my 10 inch 10w7 and he only paid lik 200 i think for his sub

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 406
the l7 might have more spl but deffently not sq JL is pretty much a sound quality company the w7 is sql

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 348
loudness-l7

quality-w7

heard both

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9298
exactly, the W7 will have much better SQ to most. The problem with this argument is that everyone perceives SQ differently. I might have the need for high detail and great transient response while just a loud 50hz burp might sound good to others. If he likes just loud bass and thinks it sounds good then he will argue with you till he is blue in the face because he likes street bass, and has no idea what real SQ and fidelity is. Don't argue just know that your sub is a all around much better sub then his unless you are SPL competing then he will knock your socks off but thats where it starts and stops.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 119
Nicely said James

Bronze Member
Username: Dlavante

Tigard, Or USA

Post Number: 11
sq- W7>L7

L7's sounds like poo imo

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9312
thanks man:-) I try!

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
how about the cvx's...how does two 10 inch cvx's sealed compare to 1 10w7 sealed???in terms of sq and spl??

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 446
if you have your system, why does it matter? you're going back to all the same old qustions!

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 350
exactly, the W7 will have much better SQ to most. The problem with this argument is that everyone perceives SQ differently. I might have the need for high detail and great transient response while just a loud 50hz burp might sound good to others. If he likes just loud bass and thinks it sounds good then he will argue with you till he is blue in the face because he likes street bass, and has no idea what real SQ and fidelity is. Don't argue just know that your sub is a all around much better sub then his unless you are SPL competing then he will knock your socks off but thats where it starts and stops.

thankyou james lol

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1843
Wow. Wow. Real talk this fool can't stop asking questions about what is better than what. I thought you would be done after you finally purchased something. Why don't you just wait until you get your sub and go compare yourself. And instead of asking questions, give answers!

P.s. I'm not tryin to be an assho1e

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9371
AMEN^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us