Andy F.. 220Amps at 14.4V constant on stock Alt and yellow top?

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 520
We stole J's thread over this argument i think it deserves its own :-)

-So what do you measuire your voltage with? lol
Maybe your should go on ROE and look at pictures of the inside of your amp, and what it should look like on there.. because if you really are holding 14.4v@220amp you have a fake or broken amp ROFL

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1137
he could just have a loose wire on his cap.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1097
pointless thread lol, were just gonna get a bunch of unintelligent comments from him about how he is smarter than everyone on this forum and his 55 lbs MTX pieces of poo dominate the universe

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 245
he cant even lift that speaker either, he already said it himself...

"i tried lifting my sub and couldnt lift it its so heavy"

it only weighs 55 pounds, i use pipe wrenches almost that heavy on a daily basis...

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 521
Haha my battery weighs about 55lbs tooo
....Lucas read the "12 MTX 9500 " thread.. you will see what i mean.

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1142
Yeah. I read it. I'm just trying to figure out some reason why he says his voltage stays at 14.4????? Not really possible on a stock alternator. AND he needs a new audio shop too if they say its okay to run the kx2500 on stock alternator. time to replace subs.

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 827
You guys are funnier than a perve with pulsy tryin' to draw a vag1na on an etcha-sketch!

..and this Andy F guy, what a tard :P

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1063
my voltage is 14.4volts on a stock on and a yellow top.. @ 2000 rpm or more :-P

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 525
me2 but what about idle i like bumping at redlights.. but my lights dont dim even when my power drops :p

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2033
hold up are u sayin somebody in this tread think that the mtx 9500 cr@p series subwoofers are the beasts??? hahah fakin mtx's aint nothing but some fakers jl wanna be's

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 836
Eclipse or bust :-O

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1158
Killa if your lights dont dim when ur voltage drops then maybe you have a loose power connection? My lights didnt dim when my voltage dropped until i found a loose ground wire. when i fixed it my lights started dimming and my amp got more power.

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 547
no loose wires im sure of that i triple checked them when i thoguht i had electric probem ... turned out amp what fu**d up and was like constanly clipping and i wasnt supposed to run at 1 ohm like earthquake told me i could them b!t<hs>.<

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1164
that sux dude. i wonder if my kx2500 will run at 1 ohm. if it would then my amp prblems would be over....

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 450
no it dosnt run at 1 ohm i already tried it goes into protection mode it will handle 1 ohm for burps thats about it iam not sayin my mtx subs are the best but they are huge the magnet is 4 inch wide thats pretty wide!! all i know it has a huge magnet on it for 10's they are massive iam gona take a picture of them to show u proof! and my installation shop i dont need a new one my installer has won competitions for 1 st place many times he has at least 30 first place trophies if not more from db drag several times, visions,futureshop soundoff, if hes winning so many he knows what hes doing it takes brains to know how to build boxes to win!!my mtx arnt the best the srokers would kill them so would the L7 maybe but iam still betting they are gona go loud they are huge subs not kidding about that my installer seen lots of big subs and he couldnt believe how big they are no iam not makin this up iam gona take a pic of them to proove it

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1180
the mtx subs are pretty good. i heard a guy that had one twelve and it was pretty loud and maintained good sq. sql driver i suppose. high xmax, but not worth the money in my opinion. and andy dont kill that sub by clipping it. you shouldnt run that amp on a stock alternator. i have a 240 amp alternator, two batteries, and a 5 farad cap and my lights dim slightly and my voltage drops. something is not right if you have no voltage drop. my guess is alot of clipping is going on.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 978
eclipse or bust (again)

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 407
my odyssey battery weighs more than that =). 75lbs

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1172

quote:

iam not sayin my mtx subs are the best but they are huge the magnet is 4 inch wide thats pretty wide!! all i know it has a huge magnet on it for 10's they are massive

wow, my magnet is only 9 inches wide lol

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 987
My 88150's eat MTX subs for breakfast..

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1077
come to think of it... i have yet to see MTX roll up in any local comps.. wonder why that is..

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6747
failure rate.
overpriced.
overrated.
too wide of a magnet.....HAHAHAHAHAHA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help