Lilrob or anybody on right now>>>>

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1110
i hooked up rear speakers in a kids car. they were just pioneer 6 x 9s that i put in, taking out the stock ones. the adpater thing on the stock ones, had 4 wires, so when i cut it off, there was 4 to wire the new the speakers. my car and other cars ive done, only had the 2, and i just hooked them to the wiring that came with the new speakers.

on this kids speakers ther was different combinations of the 4 wires u could hook to pos and neg, and they woudl work, but there seems to be a problem, and u have no unhook them sometimes, and hook up back up, or the front speakers wont work....

can anyone help....this is an 02 cavalier.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1829
lol why lilrob?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1600
wtf??? ur confusing me are u saying in each stock speaker there is 4 wires to the stock speaker??? maybe the first + and- are for the woofer and the other pair of wires are for the tweeter, hey i did installs in a cavalier a 03 but it has only 2 wires for each speaker i think ur seeing double???, or why u dont wire them in series and see wat happens?? if ur sayin sometimes u have to unhook them and sometimes hook them find some good relays

yeah why me??? hey pelon i think is becaesw el piensa ke soy su padre como la ves pelon me juegas??

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1111
he thinks i am your dad like ....play.....i dont know what u said. i was only in spanish for 2 years.

anwyays, i put ur name cause u were the person who was had the last posts on the last 5 threads, so i knew u were still on.

ya i know each speaker has 4 wires going to it. it doesnt make sense, cause u can do so many differnt combinations of the wires to the new speaker, and it still works, no matter which u put to neg and pos. i guess i will try running them in series, as soon as i can figure out which is which, they arent color coded at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us