Bass tubes

Username: Dirtypimpsmackaho

Post Number: 1
a buddie of mine told me that all i could fit in my single cab truck was probably a bass tube
what are the best ones

price don't matter

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3426
Your buddy is a liar! You should buy a cheap Bazooka sub and beat him to death with it!

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1113
hahaha

where do you plan to put the subs? behind the seat? under the seat?? how much room do you have to work with?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4310
lol jexx.

there are no best bass tubes. there are just bass tubes. i think you should be able to find a shallow mount sub with a small box which would sound a whole lot better than any tube.

Bronze Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 44
or you could try to find an emtpy bass tube box and find a high quality 8 inch sub to put in it. that should at least sound better then a bazooka tube.

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 144
that or get some premier shallow mount tens... with about 3 1/2 inch of mounting depth

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 571
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2403522

no bass tubes there...lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4332
thats tight killer. did you build that yourself?

i like that box/amp rack. that is your amp in the middle of the two subs right?

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 574
ya...me and my dad built it it took us the whole day to build my box and the jeep box on my page (10am-10pm) and shes still not covered gotta buy some black vinyl and diamond plate for it some time soon, its gunna be sick, ive only got it to hit 126 rite now (volume 30/40, and sub level @ 0db/+6db) but thats only with a crappy sosche meter from walmart....but thanx for the props on the setup ill repost my site when i got the infinity's and the alpine amp in...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us