System for Sale

Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 2
I am selling my system which include 3 10" Kicker CompVR dual voice coil competition subs, Planet Audio VX900D monoblock amp, Tsunami wiring, and the box....everything needed to hook up the system is included. This is a very nice system, I've taken very good care of it, very loud also. Looking to get around $950 for it. Haven't checked into shipping but I live in TN so I could arrange a pick-up if you are from TN. Let me know if you are interested.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3784
you can get those kicker cvr 10s for $75 each brand new. unless the amp, tsunami wiring and the box is worth $725 (which i doubt) you are asking way too much for your system man.

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 5
the price i am asking is actually a lot less than what i paid for all of it cuz i bought those subs at $200 a piece but i understand what you are saying....what would be a fair price? are you even interested?

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 6
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216026

you can check out my cardomain site to see some pics of the system

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 608
I would say somewhere around 450-500$ for the system.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5694
honestly $450 would be about right. Not being a D!CK but this is a audio forum most people on here know what is good and what is not. If you want to get the most for these you might want to try ebay as a package.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5695
nick beat me to it

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2023
and those are the old kickers ... ill give you $45 each for the subs ..

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 7
yeah i understand...been asking around at my school and stuff and i could prolly sell them for around 900...i thought yall would say it is too high but it never hurts to try...anyways, i need to sell them cuz i just got 2 12" Kicker L5s that im gonna get a custom box done for so i need some money but theres no way ill let my system go for less than 850 or 900...ill find some idiot somewhere lol!

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5696
yeah man thats your best bet. Personally I think you are better off with the cvr's over the l5's.

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 8
sorry Casey but i cant do that...ive got to sell it all together and i wouldnt sell them for that low anyways...i see you live in Paris, TN which is like an hour away from Franklin where I live....thats cool...sorry though man, i got to sell it all

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2024
no problem man .. never hurts to make an offer to see what happens lol .. good luck selling everything man

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 9
why do you say the CVRs are better than the L5s? Those L5s have twice the wattage of the CVRs! So why do you say the CVRs would be better?

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2025
if i was you la .. it seems that you like kicker so when you sell all the stuff you have .. try out a couple of new cvx's ..

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 942
CVRs are way better than L5s. much better sq, build, and puts out plenty of SPL.

if you must say with kicker get 2 12' CVXs in a ported box to around 32hz. ull be very happy.

note: if you want to sell your system talk to kids at your school. start off asking around 700 for everything and just keep going down until someone wants it. online forums are not a good place to make any kind of profit off subs.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 943
casey beat me to it...

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 10
yeah but i already bought the L5s...i got a really good deal on them

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 524
ill give 900 for the complete system includin the alpine touchscreen headunit

dudethose cvr are the oldest model i can get the new ones the crome one for 65 a piece for the 12 dude cmon and the wiring stunami i think is worth like 30 bucks if is 4 gauge and 60 if it 12 and like 80 if it is 1/0 gauge and for the amp i think it will be around 250 im not sure on the amp

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 525
the box is a 50 dollar bos u can get it at sonicelectronics or discountcarstereos.com

Bronze Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 14
i paid a grand for that head unit...no way i could sell u that with it....and no i paid 200 bucks for that box

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2027
lil rob that hu is like $1200 theres no way i would do that

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1446
"worth like 30 bucks if is 4 gauge and 60 if it 12 and like 80 if it is 1/0 gauge"

hey lilrob why is the 4 less expensive then the 12 lol

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 534
i mean 2 gauge

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 892
ill give ya 100 for that HU. i know you want to sell it to me. 100 is a great price. lol

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6593
"yeah but i already bought the L5s...i got a really good deal on them"

If u didnt buy them on ebay, u got ripped

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 893
and LA, i would def pick those cvr's over those l5's. the l5's let loud spl wise but lack major in the sq. i personally hate the L5's because their square for one, which means more stress points and more distortion, and for 2 those l5's are just not very good. lol. If i were you i would def. get some new cvx's off ebay. just because the l5's have more power handling doesnt mean that they are better. higher rms does not equal better sub or how loud it gets.

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 894
yea, i could only find those L5's the 05 version for like 150 still. the new cvx's off ebay are like $240

Bronze Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 15
i actually got those 2 L5s for cheaper than what they are on Ebay...i saw them for around $400 a pair and i got mine for $325...buy one get one free Kicker sale at Electronic Express is amazing lol....so yall really think i wont like them?...i heard they are great subs but yall are the experts..lol...ill check into these cvx's

Bronze Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 16
i checked out those CVX's...they look pretty sweet...what kind of amp would i have to have to run those bad boys....also, with a 750 watt rms arent they just like the L7s?...also, how much u think i could get out of the L5s i bought...i figured i could get $400 for the pair of 12s

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 235
u could probably sell those L5s to somebody for about $350-400. Not sure how much the cvx's cost but they are basicly a round L7. Spl of a L7 with the SQ of a CVR.

Bronze Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 24
where do u live in nashville J-Dub? i live right outside of Nasvhille...so you think i should go with the new CVXs...i just have to sell my system tho in order for any of this stuff to be put in my car...cant do it without the money

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 547
if ur thinkin of payin 300 for each sub get some re audio sx u will be satisfieded

Bronze Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 36
i payed $339 for 2 10" cvx's, thats including shipping.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 549
for 339 i rather buiy one 18 inch sx for 320 shipped

Bronze Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 26
well good news...im prolly bout to sell those 2 L5s to this kid at my school for $550 or $500...and i looked at those CVXs on Ebay and i could prolly get 2 12s shipped for a little over $400....anyone know what Kicker amp i should run to them?

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 238
Sure do LA. Born and raised in nashville.

Bronze Member
Username: Shman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 65
why would you get the cvx's??? are you set on getting kicker?? look at RE or AA or something better than kicker for that kind of money... not that im totally against kicker but i think that you could do a lot better than 2 12" cvx's for 500-550.... i guess you can waste your money on whatever you want tho cuz what do i know, im just some random person who's been taking WAY too much cold medicine (not a bad thing).... im bored :p

Bronze Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 29
ok you read that post wrong...im selling the L5s for $500...and i can get those 2 12" CVXs for $400...how much cold medicine did you take?!? lol

Bronze Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 71
ik that...you have 500-550 from the L5's to spend on something else (<reccomended)...get it?....and by the way, thats none of your buisiness what i may or may not have been taking/doing (yes a lot)lol hehehe

Bronze Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 72
do you understand? you can get 2 AA Arsenal 12's for less and they would be better

Bronze Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 36
what the heck is AA Arsenal? ive never even heard of it and everyone talks about it on this site! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Eprussian07

Post Number: 98
Its a really good sub, check it out at www.ascendantaudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us