Audioperfect.com?

Bronze Member
Username: Illfaded

Post Number: 34
has anyone order stuff from there? because i have.. they said 3-5 days shippin its been 2 weeks and i havent gotten my anything yet? what should i do? call my credit card provider up? becuase they allready took money from my bank..can anyone help?

Bronze Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 13
call the better business buruea and report them
also keep calling up the company to see whats goin on. tell them you want a tracking number so you can see where you stuff is

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
they dont have a phone number, or a tracking number, how do i get in contact with the BBB?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
look it up on the internet. you might have gotten took for your money

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i just checked out the site, it definitley looks like a scam. what kind of company is going to put up such a crappy site if they have all that good stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
damit!! im screwed ... they took over 500$ sh.it sh.it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
that sux. i would rerally try to get in contact with the better business bureau

Bronze Member
Username: Newbiee

Post Number: 13
i think their stuff is back ordered for 3 weeks

sure_13
Unregistered guest
http://www.audioperfect.com/shop/catalog/contact_us.php?osCsid=8b4b50b6ebf06845c ffb49279b250cb8

copy and paste that. . . u can write to them
shoulda looked a little harder

sure_13
Unregistered guest
on second thought, i think your screwed. Research your stuff next time. Also, you coulda easily gotten better prices

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
yeah i know... i was just in a hurry..damit hopefully i get my money back if not.. ima hunt his lil as.s down that was hard working money i earn.. what a scam

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
as for the BBB i tried but cant seem to get through.. is there website www.bbb.org? if so how would i report this?

Bronze Member
Username: Panache

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 20
A friend of mine got beat for $500 with some company that claims to help with debt consolidation. The BBB can help you ONLY if the company is based in the state. My friend's company was based in Cananda and they said its nothing they can do. Find out what state they are in and each state has its own branch. Also try filing a complaint with the FTC.http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/consumer.htm

Hope this helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us