Dr.Crankenstein???

Username: Bigboomxpand

Timmins, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know anything about these subs? like what kind of quality they are or The durability??
I tryed looking them up but didnt quite find anything

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1456
You're be better off with some FunkyPups.

Timmins, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
So youre saying FunkyPups are better then dr crankensteins??

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 216
thats what he said i personaly have never heard of what you mentioned and am to lazy to do a search

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3209
its got a nice name though. lol. i like that name.

Bronze Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 43
A friend of mine has a crankenstein. Don't know where it came from but it looks old, sounds alright tho. His is in a home audio subwoofer box tho, and its huge. I really dont know much else about them.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1459
honestly, you'd be better of sitting there twiddling your thumbs in silence then buying any of those subs.

Whats your price range for a sub, i'm sure somebody can help you find something actually worth buying.

Timmins, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
Yup I think your right Jeff , there probably crap if nowone has really heard of them , anyways Ill stick with what I got

Thanks guys

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 51
alriht fellas ya can't knock it to ya try it....personally before this thread i never thought anyone else has heard of them either...i used to have two crankenstein 15's for my first system...they knocked....i tried looking them up and stuff...i couldn't find anything on them or their specs or anyting..but when i did have them...they got loud...i just got rid of them to a friend because i had no idea on the rms or anything n i didn't wanna feed them too much..i think the person i bought em off of said the were from liek germany or somethin like that...i could be wrong though that was about 4 years ago

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 85
back in the day with the crunch subs they were great for the price and a lot of boom i still have 2 12inch
crankensteins in an huge ported box for my dj system
they kick the sh-t out of legacy pyramid and low end stuff and marcus they were out about 7 to 8 yrs ago

Timmins, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
second thought maybee I should get them Im trading my punching bag and gloves with 50 bucks for 2 12inch in a box for them ..The guy said he got them from a dj I guess its a dj thing anyways I hope they pound

thanks guy

Username: Frank_ball

Post Number: 1
Anyone who knows anything about subs knows that Crankensteins are one of the best, bar none

Username: Risky

Post Number: 8
dr. crankenstein sounds like a codename for a person that has a meth lab in his basement rofl

Post Number: 2
bump for thoughts on the cranks

best system ive ever had besides JL's of course

Post Number: 3
Marcus how much power did you feed them cuz they will absolutely pound with the right amp

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5824
Crankensteins were the shizzle in the day, yo. I haven't seen Crankensteins in YEARS. They were pretty highly regarded in the iron age of car audio subwoofer design, if it tells you anything *shrugs*.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5385
man thats a name from the past! I remember a amp they had that was like 3000 watts which was completely unheard of back in the day. They were nice back in the late 80's early 90's. I honestly havnt heard that name in 12 years lol

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Alabama

Post Number: 1026
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help