Off stopic-- gauge

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1147
ok the STI gauges look like thisUpload

i want them to look like thisUpload

is there anyway to do this? thats the Aura RSX gauges.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 499
Buy new gauges lol

hey wheres your business you opened up at.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 526
i like the STI better

Gold Member

Post Number: 1148
its a portable, so i dont' really have an office, and for meetings we hold them in my house in the confrince room, so i guess its at my house.

I know i can buy new gauges, but can i get that kind for the STi?

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 953
http://www.elgauges.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=150

That's for the 03 WRX, but looks the same. E-mail them and ask them if they will work for the STI.

BTW, shouldn't you wait till you get the car before you decided all this??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1149
nah, im savin up my cash so i can have room to deside about how to improove it

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6566
Check it out !

Old Rooster

A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, 'OK, old f/art, time to retire.'

The old rooster replies,' come on, you can't handle ALL these chickens. Look what it's done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?'

The young rooster says, 'Beat it! You're washed up and I'm taking over.' The old rooster says 'I'll tell you what, young stud, I'll race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.'

The young rooster laughs, 'You know you don't stand a chance old man, so just to be fair, I'll give you a head start. 'The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off after him. They round the front of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He's already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs up his shotgun and BOOM!, he blows the young rooster to bits.

The farmer sadly shakes his head, 'Damn,...third g@y rooster I bought this month.'

==================================================
Pig Breeding

A farmer buys several pigs, hoping to breed them for ham, bacon, etc.... After several weeks, he notices that none of the pigs are getting pregnant and calls a vet for help.

The vet tells the farmer that he should try artificial insemination. The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, he only asks the vet how he will know when the pigs are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and will instead, lay down & wallow in the mud when they are pregnant. The farmer hangs up & gives this some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means that he has to impregnate the pigs.

So, he loads the pigs into his truck, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back & goes to bed. Next morning, he wakes & looks out at the pigs. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he concludes that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each pig twice for good measure, brings them back and goes to bed. Next morning, he wakes to find the pigs still just standing around. One more try, he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up & drives them out to the woods. He spends all day shagging the pigs and, upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look at the pigs. He asks his wife to look out and tell him if the pigs are laying in the mud.

'No,' she says, 'they're all in the truck and one of them is honking the horn...........

Gold Member

Post Number: 1152
those are cute Rovin... but you didn't answer my question LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us