Bump

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 47
i was alwasy just a normal kid who always bought the cheapest pioneer cd player and ran my system, but since i've gotten a premier....i was listening to my system today and it was pounding, and then i held in this button that control like subwoofer or somethin and my system just doubled in sound...any body happen to know what button i hit...i got the pioneer deh670 or something....i was jsut wondering waht button i held in if anyone knowsa

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1171
do that to all your buttons, you'll find interesting stuff on them LOL

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 365
i wouldnt press it again cuz it might cause your sub to clip

oh but my sony xplod 4000 watt amp powered giving power to a nextel speaker just bumped this thread to the top

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6092
do u not have a manual

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 694
i know my HU (clarion) has an MB EX which boosts the bass alot. its ok to have on at lower volumes but at high volume it clips everything...including normal speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1084
try turning down the SLA

or maybe press the LOUD button

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1172
if you hold down all the buttons you can find like sub controle, treble controle, and all that good stuff

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1200
Hey Marcus I'm from Oak Harbor. You play football for the pirates?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6611
If ur system is set up right (like mine -lol) then u wouldn't even need 2 touch any 'bass boost or loud button' ........

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 48
nopee wahl...im at bgsu right now but my roomate played for perkins and graduated last year...he was on taht all star team and sutff or wahtever it was....my cousin is tj blanton..he played for smcc this year, but i was never intot eh football scene...this whole car audio took me away from sports

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1202
tj is a very good player. some of the things he can do is jsut amazing. it's still embarassing what happend with our team this year. I'll be a senior next year and we should be pretty good. who is your roomate?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us