ROE Video

Bronze Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 34
I got my mag 12 installed today. It will eventually be going in my car. Right now it is used for HT use. Let me know what you think. I think the video explains everything.

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Sound%20Integrity/magnum12.17.wmv

It is 8 mb just to let you know.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1400
Holy crap...Look at that sub, then look at an AA Assassin. Other than the logo on the dustcap, they look cosmetically identical...That's plain creepy!

Sounds good and looks good though. Still, I think they stole the Assassin's looks though ;P!

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 301
Might look similar but a mag is a step above an assasin.....I know if i ever have to step down to a 12'' from my 15 it'll probably be a mag...to poor now though :-(,

Anywho, nice is all i have to say, your the guy who sells the mags (caraudio.com forums), aren't yah????

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1893
it looks nice

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 35
Yeah, I am showrides from caraudio.

Well all you can see is the cone. It is black haha. Like 1000 others. Maybe they get the dustcaps from the same place which would make them look the same. That is possible. But the subs are quite different.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2291
also, the mags were out way before the assasins lol.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2292
nice vid, you got any bass mekanik? i love 2 of their songs but i dont have their CD either lol. cant find it P2P also... im counting down the days..... lol

Silver Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 120
Looks pretty sweet. In the second one, after it says 3" excursion, what's with the audiobahn box in the background? Just wondering.

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 36
Good eye seeing that box. A few years back I got a free audiobahn sub from a friend. I just wanted to see why they had such a bad rep.

Trevor, let me know how everything goes. The 15's are going to be amazing. I was very happy with what 1 12 could do. In a car these subs would be crazy loud. It is hard to sit near one of them with only 1000rms in a 20x20 room. Not to mention it is in an awful box. Also, if you have AIM let me know and I can send you the chemical brothers bass song I used in the video.

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 227
Trevor which Bass Mekanik's are the 2 that u like? I have a bunch of them..

Silver Member

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 228
Also, use www.bearshare.com it is about 10 times better than limeworthless or any of the other shitty P2P software. Also if bearshare doesn't have it, use bit torrent, more of a hassle to set up the first time, but they have a great selection of files on that network.

For bearshare, make sure you get SpyBot installed on your comp first before u install bearshare, because the TeaTimer that comes with spybot will block the Adware from being installed when you install bearshare. PM me if you need more detailed instructions.

Silver Member

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 229
get the REAL SpyBot at www.download.com ...

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2302
i dont know lewass lol. its commonly used on ROE though. both of them are in the oz audio matrix elite video with 4 12s....

Ben, check your e-mail... ima check mine again incase you already got it...

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 37
I got your emails. We will get those things flexing your escalade roof in no time!

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1543
For bearshare, make sure you get SpyBot installed on your comp first before u install bearshare, because the TeaTimer that comes with spybot will block the Adware from being installed when you install bearshare. PM me if you need more detailed instructions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
why would i want to install a program, that requires me to install a spy/virus protection first, so it doesnt effect my computer from its own installation?
let me repeat.. NO P2P is good or safe!

I wonder why can my pc be on for 1yr straight (since I built) with no virus or spyware? and online 24/7? with none problemos? And I download way more than anybody... trust me... average off 200GBs a month... so ummm...

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1405
I have a couple songs by Bass Mekanik that are pretty pushy.

One's called Ultra Low Bass and the other is Tocatta in B. Tocatta is one of my favorites. Driving down the street blaring bass to the "dracula" theme song at night is the utmost of cool IMO!

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 38
Those songs are cool. In my next video when i get a better box I will play some different song.

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 368
why would i want to install a program, that requires me to install a spy/virus protection first, so it doesnt effect my computer from its own installation?
let me repeat.. NO P2P is good or safe!

I wonder why can my pc be on for 1yr straight (since I built) with no virus or spyware? and online 24/7? with none problemos? And I download way more than anybody... trust me... average off 200GBs a month... so ummm...

I sure the hell wouldn't and B what ya downloading that is that big, NEVERMIND, LOL. Anyhoo, I have been using WinMx for a very long time and when I lost that one I went to Limewire and have never had a virus nore have I ever installed virus protection. I also stay away from Boody sites (almost always) which is one of the largest for spoofs, cookies and spyware if not the largest. I haven't bought a cd in almost 6 1/2 years. I found the biggest enemy of my computer to be a woman, lol. Polo..

Silver Member

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 237
B, your not using internet explorer thats for sure. If you are, you've got a ton of spyware. And if you don't feel like you want to do the spybot thing, just pay them like $30 and buy the software. But if u want it free, you block the adware right from the start, and you never have to worry about it again.

And limewire sucks, I get 10x as many searh results with bearshare. Even limewire pro sucks, its no better than regular. What really makes limewire the worst, is that you need to type search results exactly or it will never find them, so you get barely any results when looking for something hard to find. Bearshare will filter your search so that you get maximum sources found. Limewire is the worst P2P of all.

I've used them all, dating back to AOL "prog" days. AOL, then Napster, then Morpheus, then Kazaa, then limewire, then bearshare. The best I've ever used? Bearshare hands down. :-)

Silver Member

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 238
With firefox you don't have to "stay away from Boody sites," because it won't let the spyware install itself like Internet Explorer does.

Haha

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1587
B, your not using internet explorer thats for sure. If you are, you've got a ton of spyware. And if you don't feel like you want to do the spybot thing, just pay them like $30 and buy the software. But if u want it free, you block the adware right from the start, and you never have to worry about it again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1. Internet WHOO?
2. I dont pay for anything!
3. If you are using P2P u have NO idea whats really being released on the black market! REALLY!
4. ALL P2P is slow... hehhe... try a BW of 100GBs per box, per month...

Lewass I have every program you can think of, or have instant access to it, without P2P! no waiting, no queneing....

hell Im runing Windows Vista OS right now, go buy it in the stores in DEC or next year...

I had windows XP in 2000 man.... hehe

but yeah, I can give u a list of everything that came out today... via underground... lol
its 10am and 85 albums has been released today already!
not to mention, software, full dvds, xbox, psp, ps2, xbox360, dreamcast, xxx, gamecube, mp3s, dvdr, svcd, vcd, series.....??

want more/? P2P is so funny....

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1588
but yea Polo, get FIREFOX.
www.download.com

free there...

Polo 200gbs a mnth is average... divide that by a FULL DVD of 4.7GB<< thats about 42 FULL DVDR movies..

not P2P divx, DVDR (like blockbuster)....
DVDR:
extra scenes
subtitles
languages
audio
menus
pictures

Silver Member

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 241
So what are u using then B

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1608

i wont get into specifics...
SECURE SSL protocal.... via private restricted box 18TB / 100GB BW FTP server..

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1609
but still thats what im using. u should use stuff thats free like IRC, which is NOT P2P!

IRC is 1000000X better than P2P!
PERIOD!

This would be 100% wayy better than P2P! Just take some time and learn it.. lol
www.mirc.com (program)
www.packetnews.com (popups)

Bronze Member
Username: Xxcodytxx1

Post Number: 40
well spyware would not install itself if you had the miscrosoft servicepack 3 installed and did all your automatic uppdates weekly that adressed security issues with internet explorer. Second bear share sucks so does limewire and kazaa. DC++ is for real piraters. You use hubs and can find pretty much anything. Not to menchine you can get leaked albulms up to 2 months in advance. I actually got the new senses fail cd about 3 months before it came out. Oh and "B" 18 tb my butt, anything that big is out of your reach unless your runing cisco sytem sql servers.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1610
"Oh and "B" 18 tb my butt, anything that big is out of your reach unless your runing cisco sytem sql servers."

Is it??? this is funnier now... Can u explain some more?? I want more!

18 terra bytes aint really shhh these days man sorry... lol
why would I need cisco system sql server? do u know anything about computers? or networking?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1611
"well spyware would not install itself if you had the miscrosoft servicepack 3 installed and did all your automatic uppdates weekly that adressed security issues with internet explorer."
^^^^
excatly key word "Internet Explorer"

u run any .exe file and your liable for any virus or spyware man... what u talkin? unless u created the .exe file then you dont know the extraction/installation steps!
^^^^
this is why we run "trusted" programs...

90% of P2P is know for what they do...

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 451
B what is IRC is it like a music sharing program also. What is it with you B always have people after you lol j/k

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
then why would you run bear shear.... Any program you download off of it has had a liability to have been tampered with and is no longer "secure".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
And yes i know plenty about computers.... Im actually A + certified, and no 18 terrabytes is nothing these days but for a simple pc user like me or you no more than 1 terrabyte is needed. And for webspace that size no doubt your paying a monthly charge

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1613
there u go, u catching on, monthly$$
yes its a ring of boxes = 18tbs
Im also A+ certified, Cisco, MSCE, and a computer engineer double with electrical degree and certificates.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Ive got my cisco as well, im debating wether to go with the *MCSE* right now, with new windows coming out soon since the test is over 2003 stuff. I enter college next semester and plan on majoring in computer science and electrical engineering

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1615
"B what is IRC is it like a music sharing program also. What is it with you B always have people after you lol j/k"
NEMEN

I dont know Nemen... LOL
hey IRC is simple it means Internet Relay Chat
It actuall takes advantage of the actual network structure.. its very creative.. u transfer 1 file as 1 packet..

read over the webpage www.mirc.com

CNN did several stories about IRC/mirc.... Its older than any of these PSP stuff... its the real underground... Companies like the movie industry can't stop IRC.. so they try to target the P2P stuff, cause its too easy....

Its been a battle over IRC for ages now... damn Im not that old... hehe .... thats just how long Ive been using IRC.. but IRC is old to me now. I have better stuff... but access to everything on IRC... hehehe

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1617
"Ive got my cisco as well, im debating wether to go with the *MCSE* right now, with new windows coming out soon since the test is over 2003 stuff. I enter college next semester and plan on majoring in computer science and electrical engineering"

Window Vista im runing it on my other pc, its sweet.. had that for a while...lol
Man electrical engineering is going to be a huge leap for u. But u will get to love it.. The computer science is going to be crazy programming, I take it you like to program.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Of course your running the beta.... Unless you know something I dont?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1619
its been like what 10 betas, their is a final beta floating, works good...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1620
also u know where the first retail release is going to be relased b4 it hits retail... IRC!

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1621
WE TOTALLY TOOK THIS THREAD OVA!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us