Mmats?

Bronze Member
Username: Thaphunkjunk

Orrville, Ohio United states

Post Number: 21
i dont hear much of anything on here about mmats but thats what goes around here. ive heard many other subs and i do believe that mmats runs up there with the best of them. i have 2 15 inch 3.0s in a sealed box sneding 700 watts a piece. and they do hit, and have very good sq at that. what do you guys think about mmats?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4868
I luv Mmats, i was thinkin about getting some juggernauts a while ago, not to sure about there sq, the 1's i have heard are average at best

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5187
"i dont hear much of anything on here about mmats" - i've said that 1st wk i got here & still u don't see anybody posting anything them .

In fact most ppl never even heard their name b4 . But alot of SPL competitors do use them alot in my country .........

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 315
do they speak english in trinidad? isnt it the only country in south america that doesnt speak spanish or portuguese.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4508
yes ive seen and heard mmats subs and amps two 15's hit 150 plus db in three different cars by the same owner...says something for their stuff id say

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
a few more great things about mmats is they have good sq as well as spl, very cheap prices, and the subs a virtually indestructable. i have a frien that bought 2 15 inch 2.0s and abuses the P!SS outta them every single day, and the things hit just as hard as the day they got them. the one thing about them is their subs arent rated very high as far as watts, and you can get real loud on them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
you oughta do it chauncey get a couple jugs. man do they smash. all the comp cars around here are throwin the jugs and boy oh boy "they hit like a 9 lb hammer"......also one more thing what do u think of those l7's ? are they worth the hype? ive got another truck im tryin to do some competing and dont have a lotta cash the l7's are probably the best deal ive found

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5198
Pelon - english is the national language , we r 2 republic islands located just west of Venezuela

http://images.google.tt/images?q=trinidad&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

like u know or met ppl from here or what !? .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
i think i know someone from there. he said hes from something tobago and its east of colombia.

so is this what you use for transportation there?http://www.hdcus.com/trinidad/Trinidad%20176.jpg

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5203
Tobago (say it like - 2 bay go) is NOT east of colombia.

Its south east of Trinidad & both are 1 republic & share everything =

that link - LOL . Alot of those giant turtles lay their eggs here on a few of our beaches .

95% of the cars we drive here r Japanese & r right hand drives

There r ALOT of Trini ppl living in the USA - u can't miss us , most of us r either decendants of ppl from India or Africa but we generally have a mixed population of various races ........

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
do you look like these fine azz indian looking girls here?http://www.thisisthelife.com/photos/experiences/large/trinidad-carnival.jpg

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5205
well i am of indian ancestry & i'm a guy -lol

the 1 in the right in that pic is mighty fine ...

i don't really care 4 carnival btw - i say bah hambug , imo its a waste of good productive time

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
all of those girls are fine except the second one from the left. you can tell she's sucking it in.

Is that you behind those girls?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5206
R u kidding me - no thats not me in any of those pics

that link i sent u is a tourism kinda thing link available on the net prolly by the gov't 4 ppl worldwide 2 see ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
are people always bumping over there? or are you like the only one with a system?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5208
we r very up 2 date when it comes 2 car audio - heck i even found out on monday that we got a dealer here 4 RE products !!!!

Any brand name of car audio i'm 100% sure some1 in T&T has it even Atomic/Mmats/Idmax/JL/Orion/RE/Directed/MB quart etc & all that stuff is available here .

Some1 even has a van full of 12 15" MMats Juggernauths but i never heard it as yet . We have car shows with all that blinging stuff too

Yep we have modern technology etc - its our political culture that sux azz , too long story 2 explain ....

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
sweet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us