Getting rid of oxidation

Silver Member
Username: Mrdark

Post Number: 197
any help or advice like a household substance that will help get rid of oxidation on the subwoofer magnet?

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 877
how are you getting oxidation on your sub magnet? thats confusing me the most right now. where is the moisture coming from?

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
the air. its starting to rust on my subs' motors and poles. i tried polishing it but it dont help at all. yes mine are inverted.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 968
don't invert them, lol.
you'll have to keep some kind of oil/polish compound on them to keep the moisture off. don't really know a particular product to tell you though. never really heard anyone with this problem before.

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 888
ahhhh. i was under the impression they were inside the box. you may try wd-40. you would need some type of oil polish to keep they moisture free like brandon said.

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
thanks dudes. but nothing as for taking oxidation off? think soda or sodium peroxide will do it? i hope sodium peroxide won't PROMOTE oxidation lol. so i'll hold off until i'm sure.

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
bummp

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 858
its a product, for limerust.
I cant think of the name! maybe someone else know its.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
limerust?? hmmmm gotta look int it. 4 the meantime i just put some wd40 on those bishs....it took a bit off.

Bronze Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 46
Limerust? I'm pretty sure the product is like CRL or something, Calcuim, Rust, Lime. Peroxide is an oxidant, so it probably will promote it. I'd not do that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us