Looking for an sq sub as loud as the L5

Josh CCS
Unregistered guest
Hey guys,I'm looking for an sql setup. I've heard the L5s and they're pretty sick, but if you turn em up at all they sound like poo. I want something with the same spl output or close to it. I was thinking maybe like an Infinity Kappa VQ but no one seems to really know what that sub can do. I've read reviews saying that it is better than the R-type which I have noticed/taken part in all of the R-type discussions in the past few days). The sub looks sick, I know the perfects are nice and can get pretty loud, but I want to know if the VQ is a loud sub, besides it being designed for sq. I have looked around and can get the VQ for about the same price as the L5. I'm thinking of 2 12" regardless of which sub I end up going with.

Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 9
I've never actually heard one, but the 12" SE from RE Audio should do that. The Type R is another great choice, I have heard those, and for the money they are very good. I'm a little biased toward Ascendant Audio, and they're putting out some new stuff soon, so look into them.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3252
Also sound splinters RL-P.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us