Amp with speakers

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 106
im pretty new to learning about speakers, i spent about 2 months working my knowledge up in subs, im trying to plan out my whole system and i want to know if its worth the money to hook an amp up to your speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Yada

Post Number: 21
yep worth it. If you're new, play around in circuit city or best buy, you get to hear them all at no cost and it will help you decide which you want. After that buy your items from ebay or online stores for a fraction of the cost of what they charge in Best Buy.

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 205
def amp them to get the most out of them. Youll add depth to your system. Also, theres no way your mids and highs will compete with your subs unless their amped.

Bronze Member
Username: Brandonk17

Post Number: 24
I agree... amping your speakers is the only way to get the full potential out of them...

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 108
whats a good set of speakers/amps that will cost around 400-500? theyll be going along with my 2 RE SES if it makes any difference on the subs

Bronze Member
Username: Brandonk17

Post Number: 25
matt... try the other post that you have thats says that you are looking to buy speakers in the range of 400-500... mike posted some very nice brands that would be worth looking into...

if you lost it...
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/165903.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us