Kill the car?!

Bronze Member
Username: Banksbuck50yayo

Post Number: 11
would 2 kicker comp L7 12inch solo barics and a Kicker SX1250.1 amp kill a sedan type car?!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1393
what do you mean by "kill the car"?
if you mean RATTLE THE HE11 OUT OF IT, then yes, it will kill your car. lol

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1394
if you mean "kill the car" as in will you need a high output alternator, then yes, you will kill the car if you don't get one of those.

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 260
if you mean "kill" the car as in make such horrible sounding music that your car will die from hearing it then yes it will kill it :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
mmmkay

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1403
G G G G G G G G G G-UNIT! lol

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 462
thats funny if that will kill the car I wonder what my 2 RE MT's and 2 kicker 2500.1 will do?

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 266
them MTs will assasinate the car..they will anally r@p3 the car...and for SPL comp subs theyll still sound better than the L7s and thats the sad part:-(

Corkey7733
Unregistered guest
what about a small set up that will blow out some windows or permenently damage a vehcle? like physically tear the roof off?

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 463
That is exactly what I am looking for Quick. To bad they are going in a trunk car but who knows with the right box design I might surprise some people.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1406
"what about a small set up that will blow out some windows or permenently damage a vehcle? like physically tear the roof off?"

*shakes Corkey violently*

wake up man! wake up! it was just a dream!

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 710
Forget about the car gettin' killed - what about ya ears gettin' MURDERED !!!!!! lol Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 148
first of all what kind of car if it was a bmw or something it probably would be that extreme they are very solid cars and have a steel lined trunk so bass may not be too loud in the cabin at least compared to a normal cat that you can fold the seat down. i doubt you could blow windows or even slightly crack a windshield w/ just 2 L7 12's. I have heard several kicker L7 12's setups and i wasn't impressed w/ the loudness of course i wasn't impressed w/ the SQ b/c there was none but they aren't even that loud. My friend has had 2 L7 12 in a camaro and now a corvette w/ that sx1250.1 amp and it just wasn't as loud as they're cracked out to be. the loudest of my friends car was a civic hatchback w/ 2 old JL 12w3 w/ the old school rockford amp the bd1000a and that hit so incredibly hard even then his windows didn't break haha

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
if u people r saying it would like break down my car then howd this dude survive it? vvvvvvvvv
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/20672
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us