SPL Box

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 425
Yeah yeah yeah i know but I can build them not design them so heres what I need a all out spl box but see space is limited I have 16" tall by 15" deep by 32 Wide for a ava 15" need design and print quikc have to build by this weekend. Experienced only noobs need not apply.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9242
yeah good luck with that

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 428
yeah i know i dont have the optimum car for it but ill get the best one i can in there without doing a build in

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3448
oso to do it without being able to test in the car thats a tall order assuming your saying a burp box

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4733
oso, it would be easier if you gave me this. what is your car peak frequency? what is the displacement for the sub?. if i have those two i can ATTEMPT to design you one

Silver Member
Username: 02gsxr

Post Number: 108
I will design something for you. Please answer a few questions and send them to my email. I will have one for you right away...

1) Is the box for SQ / SQL / SPL

2) It the box for daily use, competition or both?

3) What kind of music do you listen to?

4) What kind of vehicle is it going in?

5) What are the maximum dimensions?

6) What kind of subs? How many?

7) What are the subs theile/small specs? This will include, but is not limited to: Vas, Qts, Qes, Qms, Fs, Sd, Xmax, etc

Email that to me and I will put something together for your. Note that if you want a strict competition box for SPL that it will not be playable at loud volumes for daily use. So choose carefully what you really want.

boxbuilder777@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us