Apology to Subfanatic

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 316
Sub,

I am sorry for gettin on your case, but I have a tollerance limitation on things that seem irrational.

From what I have seen so far was that you have all these things you wanna do and stuff, that it seems we as advice givers can not help you out because you are going about it in a scatter brain approach.

For example;

Your car selling, speaker blowout sale, birthday cash...

Your all-out-spl system...

Your all-out-SQ system...

These are the things that triggered me to say WHOA ! this sounds like a susbstitute reality.

Please dont take it personal, but when someone says they gonna do something, and not too much time passes and they say they gonna do something else (not mentioning they are cancelling the first one), then starting soemthing else, and meantime they are trying to make a sale of a "NEED" (car) to upgrade to a better one, when it is a low budget car. That is what made me wonder. If you are having trouble with your needs where are your "Wants" gonna be?

The question then is: Why should anyone give you advice if you are probably not gonna use it anyways.

Sub, I am trully sorry. Please forgive me. We share a common interest (audio stuff). Lets build a better sounding America.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 540
*tear... that was beautiful

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 189
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Username: Mikeycogneto

Post Number: 2
hey me me me help the relevant sounding america out