Cerwin Vega V-Max's Vs. ......

Bronze Member
Username: Shackashacka

Post Number: 71
Okay, i've got 2 CV V-Max's in a ported box running at like 300 rms.(the manufactuers reccomended rms). They seem pretty loud to me when i have them turned up, etc. However, i've recently run into a little bit of money because of a paycheck my work recently found. I'm now deciding wether to invest into something else, new cell phone, more computer parts, watever, or upgrade these CV's. I think they're loud and all, but like any other person with subs, i still want more, haha
what kind of subs would compare to these?? My audio store in my town currently is having good sales on W6's and JL products and Alumapro. How do these compare, what should i look at, or any other inputs you guys think. I'm also looking at maybe the AA...but their stock must be running low on the xbl^2.
any input would be great.
P.S. for glasswolf...did i read somewhere that you used CV's awhile back. Did u use the v-max? or stroker? orw as i just incorrect?

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 875
were you the one awhile back with the V-max's that hit 150 with the kicker amp?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3202
If he wants it louder then I highly doubt he's even close to 150.

Whatever you do though, please don't blow your money on a new cell phone. Who cares what your phone looks like man, as long as it works, then use it.

Bronze Member
Username: Shackashacka

Post Number: 72
lol, no
i'm not sure what i hit
150 i've heard though and its not this
as for a new cell phone, its just one of those things
i wouldn't "blow" the money on it
but itd be one thing i'd spend on
i'm just kinda a gadget guy
im just trying to get comparisons on this one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »