Advice

Username: Michaelp

Post Number: 1
Can someone out there give me some advice on what kind of sound system i should put into my 1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass?

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8265
not until you give us a budget range, and what you expect from the system.. then we could start to work with ya

Post Number: 2
i was thinking about $800 for starters, i was expecting something that the quality of the sound is good, and something to rumble my a s s

Post Number: 3
and is there is any way that the interior wouldnt have to be damaged? Just incase I would like to sell the car with all the original interior.

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8283
yes if you have it done by a professional at a higher end shop. they'd know enough to do an install without altering the interior.. but the labor is going to cost you at laest $800

Post Number: 4
I know some friends that could install it for me, I was just wondering what I should buy.

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8310
you can do a nice system without any vehicle modding, but you're going to need a lot of fiberglassing work.
glassed kick pods, glassed glove box or center console for the head unit, and MDF of glassed enclosure and amp rack for the trunk.
that'd be the way I'd do it anyway

Post Number: 5
Thanks man, you really helped a lot, i was really lost before this.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us