Anybody?!?!?!?

Bronze Member
Username: Kyle8705

Post Number: 14
i was planning on getting the Infinity 1032w 10" subwoofer for my Acura TL (gonna put it in the stock sub spot, use it as a free air sub) i have a couple of questions, first has anyone had any experience or know anyone who has had any experience with this sub? and second, the RMS power is 250w with 1000w peak (dual 4 ohms), can i run it continuosly at 300w and either way, if i can or cant, what is a good amp for it? any input would be appreciated, thanks in advance Kyle

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 428
okay first off i would like to say do not get that sub. it is a decent sub for being so incredibly cheap. but if you go with the perfect you will be happier. but if you must stay with this sub then tell me your budget and i;ll try to find an amp for you

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 429
also you may want to look into other subs... try maybe the eclipse aluminum series. although i dont know if they are made to run freeair and i think infinitis are....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
i was also thinking of getting the mtx thunder 4500 10" i think the rms on that one is 200 maybe 250 not sure but it also comes in either 4 ohms or dual 4 ohms.. whats the difference? which one is better.. my budget is to try to stay pretty cheap but if i have to ill go a little more expensive

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 431
cheap to some is 100 and cheap to others is 300... so let me know how much you would like to spend. and SVC 4ohm and DVC 4 ohm are the impedences on the voice coils. personally i like DVC better. i would get the dual 4 if u go with mtx although i think you should go with infinity over mtx.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
cheap to me is around 250 give or take... i can see that your not really a fan of mtx or infinity but im looking for a free air sub and so far thats really all ive found.. do you know of any good quality subs?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us