What subwoofer should i get for SPL

Bronze Member
Username: Aaronmiiller

Post Number: 13
Ok ive got an infinity 1210a amp which pushes out 1300 rms at 2 ohms. I have a very nice subwoofer box that i built my self which will hold two 12s.Its a good box with slot ports of course. I want to spend around 300-350 or less. What should i get for the best possible bang for my buck. I really want orion h2s. I can get 1 15" sub for the same price as a 12" sub at the place im getting them. I could easily build another box for the 15 but the problem is that it will only hold the 1 15" sub. So the question is: 1, 15" orion h2 or 2 12" subs of a different brand? What should i get im completely open for ideas so please tell me something!

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 153
wheres the place ur gettin ur subs from?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Ebay of course

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1551
you know i saw some juggernauts on thre not sure if you will be able to find one for 350 but you can look

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
found one for 310 bro

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1552
good there you go. do you have a really big amp? say 1000+

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1553
i dont know the impedence on the coil on the jug though, might work with your amp but not sure

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
dude read my post it pushes out 1300 rms at 2 ohms. It will push one really good. But should i get 1 15" orion or two 12" subs of some different brand for around the same price?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Well im figuring ill get the 4 ohm sub so that i can put it in 2 ohms on my amp.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1554
to be honest imo i thik that the juggernaut will out perform an h2 in spl, thats what they are meant for. but if you went with anything id say go 1 15
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us