Rockford T115D4

Username: Kurt_114

Laredo, Tx USA

Post Number: 6
my friend is selling me 2 rockford T115D4 15" subs w/enclosure for $250. But I have a focus sedan. I dont know if they are good or not, or if I should keep one only and sell the other because it might be too much for my focus.

Anonymous

If those subs are in good shape you are getting a nice deal. Those subs go for like 300 each on the internet. If im not mistake those sub will get prettty loud. There are a few Rockford fanatics on the boards that can anwser this a bit better

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 322
Thats a lot of noise for a Focus. Not to mention the amp you'll need to buy to power those, and the power it will suck from your electrical system. Not a bad deal, but I would pass.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 323
Also, would it fit into to your trunk?

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 157
I am one of those RF fanatics, and $hit,slap it in your car and it will sound GREAT!!! IF, and i say IF, you get enough power to them. I would still buy them, even if you dont want them...and REsell them, you could probably get 300 for each sub. Just Slap one of them in there, and sell the other one...I run a T1 12, and it beats the breaks off..

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1351
If you pass up on that offer, you need you're head examined.:-) That is a great deal, and they sound good, and get pretty loud.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2051
i want uit, ill buy it

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 198
Sub, you want everything for sale on this forum.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 506
lol, havent you heard, he's making his only little mini shop from out of his house.lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us