WOOHOO!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 396
Just went to my first SPL competition. It was awesome. My potna' has 2 L7 15's running off of a Power 501bd dropped to 1 ohm even though it isnt 1 ohm stable. Well, HE WON, first place in legal and outlaw. Legal he hit 142.1 on the dash and outlaw he hit 142.8. Yeah it was killa, our first comp. And his box is crappy, we did everything wrong on it. O well, still got first. lol Well, i just wanted to let you guys know. Lata.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 559
congradulation's

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 216
wow excellent numbers

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 234
awesome job dude

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1099
what vehicle and box size and port tune?

Silver Member

Post Number: 398
the truck is a dodge durango and the box is about 9 cuft. with about 4.5 cuft per sub, thats not excluding the port. Its tuned to 30hz, slot ports, subs and ports firing up. Any comments and tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
Hey, is it possible for a 8 inch bazooka tube to hit 154 db in a single cab ranger?? When we were at the comp. someone did. I couldnt believe it. I figured it was rigged or he had smething else in the truck, but my friend with the L7's said he looked at the little bazooka tube. I was just wondering wut the hell is goin on here lol.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 974
well chances are he wasnt running bazooka's sub in there. I have used bazooka tubes in the past with Kicker woofers,RF subs, and Orion XTR's as well. They all got much louder then the Bazooka's sub. I was running two 10in Orion XTR dual VC's in bazooka tubes in a single cab pick-up and it would almost stop your breath when it hit. I never got it metered but it was up there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
yea i figured he had to have a different sub in the tube. o well, he still beat my potna's 2 15's hahahhaha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
well looks like we selling those L7 15's if that dude still has those x.x.x 15's and the amp. So if you want to buy them e-mail me at jlemoine@sw.rr.com
we prolly still goin to mardi gras nats with the L7's though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us