Audiobahn?

Anonymous

hi ppl is audiobahn a good company or an okay company for subwoofers im thinking about buying 2 of them 12" with enclosure for like 160 is it worth it how are those speakers if bad then y are they bad i want something with bass

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 921
ok, audiobahn isnt BAD BAD BAD but it isnt like Amazing, i've found that audiobahn subs seem to kinda sound like ambient noise...there SQ is well...damn near non-existant...whats your budget? Are you dead set on getting 2 12"s? What kind of amp do you got to work with?

I'm sure between everyone here we can come up with something that you'll like alot more then 2 weeks after you get em...

Anonymous

i got a solid audio amp at the moment not many people have heard of them i think 4 channel only 500 watts at the moment but soon i am wither getting the pyramid 2000 or 1000 watt 4 channel amp im really looking for 2 12" subs or 2 10" subs i want that hard punching bass because i already have one 15" sub already so i want something a little more for the show and for the sound. how is infinity they seem to have some good products for there 10" subs im trying to go on to a low as possible budget my max is 150

Username: Jeze

Post Number: 6
I have noticed that people either love or hate audiobahn. I did hear some of their subs today though.

One was in a Bandpass and it sounded absolutely amazing. The other was the same speaker in a sealed (I think) box and I must say that I was like, yeah they do suck.

I am not saying that you should only get it in bandpass but I do believe that these speakers are decent and obviously different factors affect the performance as with any sub.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 158
haha thats funny sean...just poo cause of the box...the saying goes though its 20% equip 80% install....

Bronze Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 51
when i was like 11 i bought 3 12inch audiobahns in a bandpass box... i had them hooked up to 500 watts.... they sounded pretty decent actually but i have got to say i only bought them because i didnt know better... i could have boughten better products for the money... but hey i was 11... what kind of car do you have anyway... if your going for look this is great... its a bandpass plexiglass box with a blue neon, mirrored bottom ... its covered in black vinal with chrome ports... i could send ya some pictures... altho im looking more towards 200 for them... but if you want audiobahn and looks then you really might want to look at some pictures... let me know if you want to see them and they have never been abused at all

Username: Dobaryder

Cocoa, Florida U.s.

Post Number: 9
I got six audiobahn 12s brand new on ebay
for 64.99 a pair plus s&h i think they sound
pretty dam good but then again when your running
six 12s almost any thing will sound better
then your average system! well worth the price
and good for LOOKS

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 388
Audiobahn is ok. If you are wanting sq, then audiobahn isn't for you!:-)
Depending on witch Audiobahn sub you are looking at, some of there sub's throw out some spl!

Username: Jeze

Post Number: 9
got six audiobahn 12s brand new on ebay
for 64.99 a pair

Just wondering, what type did u end up getting what type of box do you have for them?

Bronze Member
Username: Dobaryder

Cocoa, Florida U.s.

Post Number: 12
the 1251se 400watt dual voice coil with dub style grills,I custom built the box myself to fit
my 1975 chrysler cordoba with six seperate sealed chambers firing up probably could of used more air space but wanted six 12s in the trunk

j-ro
Unregistered guest
Which is better 3 audiobahn 1500q high excursion 15 inch, or 1 orion 15in h2

Bronze Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 55
to me i dont even care id get the H2 ... i heard they are pretty good subs too as well as loud
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us