Whats the deal with cadence

Username: Langless28

Post Number: 5
ok so ive been to some good local stores in milford. i wanted two cadence 12" ultradrive orange subs @ 300 rms. they tell me only cadence amps are clean enough to run them. i went to tweeters in milf and they said alpnines are great for them. i have the alpine mrd-m301. if i run the two 12's off the amp on a alpine cda-9831 how will it sound in ported boxes to exact specs. thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
anyone got any comments

Bronze Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 79
that amp will under power those subs
that amp gives u roughly 350 at 14.4 v
u might want to look at a jbl bp600.1 or kicker kx600.1

good HU

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
thanks mike but every new alpine amp comes with a cert of power rating and at 14.4v it did 389watts. so roughly at around normal voltage for a car like 12.9v it should produce around 290watts. would that work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
thatd be 290 watts between 2 subs which wouldnt give them optimal performance.. if your on a budget u can use it in the meantime .. but i would suggest either one of the amps in my previous post as a better alternative

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
thatd be 290 watts between 2 subs which wouldnt give them optimal performance.. if your on a budget u can use it in the meantime .. but i would suggest either one of the amps in my previous post as a better alternative
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us