Can I Return My Disposable Camera After I Use It.....

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9454
Thanks Chad. I hope to have it all done by this time next year. I think I'll be buying my Aunt's Jeep Cherokee from her (its like a mid 1990 model). Should be able to fit 4 15"s or 2 18"s comfortably in there. I'm gonna take my time with it and make sure I can commit to it before I buy everything.

Should be fun though. Looking forward to doing it.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13656
in case ppl didnt see it in our last thread

got another box job to do for a RF T2 10" - quickly tested it out today in a 2cuft box ...sounds pretty good but i feel that 2cuft is too big so will get working on a new design & start building maybe tomorrow afternoon or wed ....

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16331
Sounds good Rovin.

Here's a pic of my shirt order.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16332
^^^that looks expensive for $100 doesn't it?

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9455
We should all get eCoustics shirts and wear them at the competitions we go to. Rep out forum lol.

I can see me, Sean, Scott, Jack, and D-Money wearing them at the next competition already lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13657
^^^thats a good idea

anybody wanna see some bums : http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=184195

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16333
It's nice but pricey.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9081
Yanks Fan...If you are intrested in my bro's amps you might want to talk to him as soon as possible

Chad...no im not in search of bass any more haha but now I want to see what it takes to get the bass as loud as you can as low as I can...ive been waiting to do that way before the 24 hz post someone made but things kept coming up stalling my install

Paul/Shawn...were you for real on that name...yes it does look expensive

Rovin...a Rockford 10 now...cool deal...whatever they had in best buy rockford wise didnt sound too bad it was two 10's and in a small box ported box probably tuned high and slammed pretty good in the store and was pretty tight from what I heard

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4338
chad ya i ordered the box from phil he said it will ship may 8th i believe so should have it may 11th or 12th boston isnt that far from where he is.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4339
btw rov that has to be one of the best behind thread ive seen

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13659
^^^

yep seems like those @sses r up in ur face ....

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9461
"Yanks Fan...If you are intrested in my bro's amps you might want to talk to him as soon as possible "

Sean, do you know when he would be selling them officially? Because in his feeler thread it said in the Aug/Sept time frame.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16334
Lol. I held off clicking on the link cause I thought it was about lazy ppl or something. I see Chad's favorite behind in there.

Yup Sean. I was.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9094
Yanks Fan...I sent you a pm

Paul...cool

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9462
Thanks Sean. I sent one back to the email you gave ecoustics when you signed up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13664
well guys i built that RF T2 10" box today & tested it out tonight - i really like it !

tuned to 34hz yet sounds as if its around 32hz ...very tight accurate spine hitting bass ...alot better than d RE SX 10 i i did lasy week

& who says new RF subs r crap !? ...i would disagree .....

*oh ya - pix tomorrow after i carpet it...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16347
Can your ears really tell the difference of 2hz that well Rovin?

I AM getting old lol.

Pics pics pics.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13665
well not only hear but feel d difference too

with this RF i was feeling it along my lower spine & my thighs too

when i face d box backwards well i began to feel it from my chest going up to my head - could feel it in my teeth too ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16349
"with this RF i was feeling it along my lower spine & my thighs too"

Perfect for the ladies lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13667
might sound like a per vert

but if i play my dd & ur standing outside u can actually feel d bass in ur wee wee !.......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13668
tested that DD on a meter once - box tuned 38hz but peak of my car is 51hz ....with my orion 2500d it did a 143.something (cant remember exactly).....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9097
you cant tell on music if its playing 2 hz down unless you know the frequency the song is playing in the section of music your playing (maybe Rovin did) but what I do is play test tones one hz at a time and you no when you hit the frequency the box is actually tuning to...because right below it the sub has a different sound

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16390
"but if i play my dd & ur standing outside u can actually feel d bass in ur wee wee !."

**Breathes in***

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Got my projector and screen today.

I'm going to have to move the location of the projector back about 2 1/2 feet from my original location to maximize screen size but tried it out. Looks great I must say. With the screen you can watch with the lights on without a problem. Lights off and BANG!!! Just like in theaters!! Even better.

For what I paid I'm happy with the setup.

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15862
Projectors FTW!

Cool e-shirts by the way!

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4354
http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk146/dafoe348/ME/

just thought i would post my pics in here also if you guys didnt see them in the other thread

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20642
congrats on the projector paul. i really love mine. time for me to upgrade soon though.

rovin, ahaahahahahahaha. also nice link. i love those.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4355
dont we all chad

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9478
Charlie, you look just like one of my buddies lol. Good looking lady as well bud.

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20645
yeah charlie is a lucky guy. i just wish he wouldn't half azz his installs sometimes though. lol (cough mounting his tweeters cough). lol.

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20652
yanks fan, i was just thinking of a funny situation that happened to me a few years ago.

as you know, i am not much of a baseball fan. during the time the angels were in the world series vs the SF giants, i wasn't even really interested in baseball. i did like it long time ago but lost interest.

anyways i am a hat person. i like to wear hats so i got all kinds of baseball team hats. i switch around wearing various hats. i was at circuit city one day wearing the giants hat. i knew the angels were playing the giants in the world series during those times but didn't really think much about it. while i was at circuit city, people were booing me while they walked past by me. i was like wtf is going on. then later one dude comes up to me and says "angels all the way!!!!". it was then i realized oh yea the angels are in the world series with the giants. lol.

just thought i'd share this story with you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16397
Growing up nicely Charlie. Be ready for the world. It's a comin'.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9485
Lol Chad, thats funny man. I can't even count the number of times I've been booed or high fived for wearing a Yanks hat. Stories like that are awesome lol.

Story of my own happened tonight. I was driving with my friend today and I finally convinced him to let me play my sub loud. He always makes me have the volume at less than 10. So I got one song, I put on White Girl by Jeezy for him on volume 35. When the bass suddenly hit (the low notes), the whole car starts flexing everywhere and his face was just "Damn" lol. Then the higher frequency hit in I guess it scared him cause he leaned forward real quick lol. After a minute I turned it back down, and all he said was holy sh1t that was nuts lol. He said that he was very impressed with how clean the sub sounded even at being that loud.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16405
Infect his azz with bass Yanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9104
haha...he will be asking you about putting a system in his car soon

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20658
lol nice yanks. next time make him sh!t his pants with another sub. lol. or at least make him throw up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13683
hmm i gotta download that song 1 day to see wtf its about

but that Hynotize song is DEADLY - on that RF T2 10" it sends a nice spine tingling bass

btw i finished carpeting it today but i have to get a good box terminal for it tomorrow b4 i post pix ...

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20665
yeah that hypnotized song is insane. when i had a pair of btl's with the memphis, that song was a killer. my friend got sick after he heard that in my car. he kept telling me he feels like he was going to throw up for a bit. no tingling of the nose or spine or nothing. just straight out can't breathe and my stomach is turning. lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13687
so who noticed ol GLASSWOLF was on d amp section just yesterday ...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/40.html

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15871
So I guess his website is not getting the hits he anticipated

Gold Member

Post Number: 9111
what website is that Berny

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13688
hmmm im thinking a apir of this will satisfy my search for SQ with a bit of L

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs.php?series_id=6

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20668
those would sound clean.

btw guys, i can't stand those people that BS alot. like the guy that started that thread about how he sold his pos setup for like 400bux. you know its bullsh!t. i don't know why people would do that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9113
Rovin...sound quality wise I liked the jl 12 w6 better than my image dynamics idq 12...the jl was in a ported box I think and my idq 12 was in a sealed box...the jl had a jl 250 on it and you could tell it wanted more power

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13689
if u all can remember i had a thread asking about JL's suspension dry rot & a few ppl did say yes & talking to a installer guy today who used to carry JL said d very same thing since according to him it seems like our hot climate makes it even worst to about a yr after they do rot so he stopped carrying them anymore & deals with RE & mtx instead

dont want to waste my $ so now im back to looking at a pair of RE SE 10" ...

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20680
i say you try the treo tsx 10s rovin. those subs kicks azz.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16420
Sorry for being redundant but I temporarily hooked my projector and screen up. Got my ceiling mount and s-video cable coming so this coming week I'll be completely setup. I'm digging it. For movies it's going to be awesome. Not quite bright enough for daytime tv but that's what my big screen is for. So far whole setup ran be about $500. Not bad. Sorry pics are bad, low light does that. I don't know how to adjust my cam for it. Oh well.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13690
u sure ur not talking about d 750wrms model SSI ?

on btw - a dealer 5 mins away from me today got his 1st shipment of DC AUDIO subs ! - looks exactly like it does online ...big bulk magnets

but MHO of it looks rather generic as if u seen 1 big sub u seen them all ...what was surprising though is its old technolgy tinsel wires out of d spider but they have a felt pad stuck above it - i thought every1 moved onto woven tinsel technology (which i have seen on a econo subs)

....looks like a cross between atomic & treo ....oh & that dustcap does look cheap in real too as if it cost like 5 cents ...

did hear a level 3 15 powered by a hif 2000d in their shop ... was sounding ok at low vol but their power supply couldnt give sufficient current so it started to sound distorted

rather wait to see 1 properly installed b4 i can comment further .......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13691
hey Paul thats pretty sweet ...how's d quality compared to a plasma or lcd ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16422
I'm liking it but it's not the same as a tv or lcd screen. I expected that. For what I paid for it all I'm damn happy.

$500 for a 100" screen size for movies is great.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9118
yeah...looks like your setup isnt half bad Paul

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13699
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/480329.html

check it out ! ^^^ .....

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9497
Thats awesome Paul.

Great build as normal Rovin.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16443
Long azz port Rovin, FTW.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13703
thanks guys

aah but paul u should have seen when i had my type Rs how really long that port was >>> 38.25" long !!!!!!!

yep she's got a huge surround ... print on that RF sub box says 3" of excursion ! so thats 1.5" front & back excursion .....

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9498
Oh heres a story for you guys.

My dad and I went up to NY for the weekend to catch 2 Yanks games. On our way back this afternoon/night, we hit a pothole (in my Scion) and get a flat tire. This happens just about half an hour outside of New York City on the New Jersey Turnpike. So we get out and realize my box is covering my whole trunk. So we have to unhook my sub and take my box out just to get to the spare. We fix it and realize the real tire is thicker and wont let my box sit in the trunk. So we had to clean my backseat out and move everything else into the trunk and set my box in my back seat lol. So we had to drive from NJ to Northern VA (which is about a 3 and a half hour drive if you go 70-80 the whole way) going 50mph. Took us 7 hours to get home from Yankee Stadium today.....suckedUpload

But the Yanks won both games :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16445
Was it worth it lol?

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9499
Worth every second lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16448

Gold Member

Post Number: 9134
wow Yanks Fan though break...still want that second mag...haha

Rovin...nice build...those subs are so monsterous

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9502
Lol Sean. That would have been bad news if i had a second Mag back there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9137
oh by the way RD got back to me a few days ago and said I can be on the team but I think im going to pass

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4365
thats cool sean lol even though your gonna pass. Yanks that sux i was thinking about this the other day what would happen if i got a flat lol.

Do you guys know the largest alt i can get for my car ive emailed a couple places and they havent gotten back to me. It's a 2000 mitsubishi eclipse rs

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13706
cant commit ur time\energy to it sean ? ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9145
well the price they gave me on the sub they recomended didnt scream welcome to the team plus I really dont think I want to ruin my chances of entering the entry levels classes and being on the team would ruin my qualifications but I might ask them one more question before I make up my mind for sure

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13710
everybody check this

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161318648

shall i post this on d OT section !?.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16473
Some kids have all the luck.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20696
rubbish.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3936
Hey Chad I will send the package out in the next couple days for sure. I have been working OT at my new job every day and then right to the studio so I can never make it when the post office is still open.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20704
brad, take care of what you need to do first. i may be a very impatient guy but when someone is doing me a big favor, i am very patient.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16482
"I have been working OT at my new job"

You been running for prez Brad?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16492
Yo home audio/video guru Berny. I got a question about S-video cables. To connect my DVD player to my projector I needed a 50 foot S-video cable which I got from cablesforless. I wanted to use S-video because of the quality. Good price, fast shipping. Have you heard about any problems with some DVD players displaying color through them?

I have several players and a recorder. When I connected the cable to my Phillips player it only displayed B&W. I thought it was the projector but then I connected it to my sat box and it worked fine. Connected it to my DVD recorder and displays color fine as well.

Has there ever been a problem with Phillips DVD players and S-video? Could it be the cable length? Why does it work with some players/components and not others? I've connected a portable DVD player which worked well also.

I'm confused. Until I figure it out I'm using the projector through my DVD recorder for now. Never used it anyway.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4375
me have no idea lol

not a home person i guess

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20736
charlie did you get your new box yet?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4377
nope i think it ships tomorrow. atleast if hes on time with it. so should have it next week sometime. i cant wait though im really excited i want a new amp so bad but i cant do it lol i need to save my money

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20750
lol good to hear charlie.

hey guys being a troll on a forum ia kinda fun. i don't know if you guys follow basketball but the los angeles lakers are playing the utah jazz in the second round of playoffs. i go on the utah jazz forum on espn and i am just trash talking in there. people are calling me troll and some other names i can't mention here. hahaha. this is fun cause the lakers are winning.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9547
Hey guys, I get my first paycheck this Friday and it should be for around $400 or so. I have a couple hundred in my account right now so I think I'm going to start buying my new equipment.

Options to buy first.
Amp for sub - $350
Amp for comps - $500
Comps - $250
1/0 Gauge - $50 (Paul, do you still have some left? I only need a couple feet for my big 3)
Box from Phil - Won't say price, but its nice
Or should I just save up my money and make one large purchase? Keep in mind I won't install this stuff until I have everything purchased.
Sean, do you think you and your brother (maybe Jack or MS if needed/wanted) would want to install my stuff for me whenever I get everything? I can't do installs myself for various reasons, mainly because I'm not allowed but also because I don't have the necessary tools. Of course you all would get paid whatever you ask (within reason of course lol)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16509
Good research Yanks. I have someone from the forum wanting 30' of the 40' I have left of the 1/0ga I have so you're welcome to whatever I have left.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9551
That would be perfect Paul. 10' is all I need. Price of 10' shipped to 20112? BTW, do you have ring terminals as well that fit for that wire? I can't remember if you do or not.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4379
nice yanks if i was you i would wait till you can get it all cause stuff changes somuch that you'll change your mind

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9552
See thats another thing though Charlie. I kind of want to buy some of it so I won't change my mind lol. I am set on this system because it is perfect for what I want. I don't want to change anything about it so thats why I'm thinking of buying something now lol.

Paul, you can send me an email if you want to instead of posting the price on here. Your choice man. My email is jgregor9 @ gmu.edu . No spaces obviously lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9157
Yanks I dont see any reason why we cant help you...ill ask my brother to make sure but I think he will give you a hand...as far as when to purchase id save up and buy all at once that way youll know whether something is wrong with a piece right away rather than waiting and having to follow up then...but at the same time if you see a good deal you dont want to pass it up...saving money on something gives you more to spend on the rest of the equipment

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4381
^^^agree 100% if you buy a amp now and you have a 90 day warranty you finally test it and theres something wrong with it after that time your pissed lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us