1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13697
built for some1 - going in a 2003 civic

sub is dual 4ohms & rated 800wrms 1600wmax

box tuned to 34hz ...

Upload

Upload

Upload

Here she is fully clothed & yes i also used my soon to be counter sunk sub trademark (got different variation of it which will be on my next build) ...

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Review :

its been a while since i got to work with a very sweet sounding sub as this !.

The guy's whole set is going to be RF & designed is for daily SQ with components going to be used since the owner is a sort of 'glass always up , a\c always on ' kinda guy , so balance with fair loudness was the goal (set not designed for ppl outside his car to hear it).

Well i think i achieved that - bass is very tight , accurate , DEEP hitting & musical - even thought its the kind of lows that u feel in ur lower spine , back , legs & in ur teeth , its very pleasurable of what u both hear & feel , will compliment front stage when he installs the front door speakers

...surprising output from a single 10" & this is along the lines of what i want in my new daily SQish set .... sub is pricey but IMO worth it

Owner was definitely satisfied .....

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3893
that looks very nice.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16442
That sub has the fattest surround I've ever seen. The port is so $#@&! long lol.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2672
Im really suprised you like the sound of the T2s rovin. Ive heard the 12s and 15s in a couple different enclosures and i think they have all sounded very weak. They do pump out alot of SPL with ~1000rms tho.

Very clean box.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9133
nice build Rovin

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3614
they sounded beter then i thought as well. they have a 4in coil too hehe...its funny they only rate them at 100 watts rms. they have good looking surrounds,but not much cone. =(

looks great none the less. i think i iwould have double baffled the box, as heavy as that sub is

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13705
^^well it is double baffle - i just didnt show that step in those pix

yep its wide surround remind me of eclipse Ti

thanks guys ...

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-D615D4 Dia...

Post Number: 314
crush velvet the box that stuff looks good on woofer enclosures that what mines made of

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3542
How many cubes?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us