Need help

Anonymous

ok, my system is awesome (4 15" Brahmas running off 4 1000/1 JL amps), but the cops seem to think different, they said they could here my system from across the intersection and they gave me some noise pollution warning, i thought by dynamating my entire tahoe would help reduce noise so i wouldent have everybody listning to my music but it dident, it simply made matters worse, i had my friend crank up my stereo while i was standing on the other side of the parking lot, and this was a big parking lot, and i heard the bass pretty loud, and we set the car next to us alarm off and i just had my windows rolled down, any suggestions other than rolling my windows up cuz i like my windows rolled down a lot of the time

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 972
There really isn't a way to cut down noise when your windows are down, the air runs straight through. You also have a very powerful system, making it much louder than most. There will always be little leaks where air can sneak by even if the windows are up, such as window and door weatherstripping, trunk lids(or rear hatch in your case) etc. that will have to be tended to. You're just going to have to turn the volume down.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us