JL Audio

Anonymous

Does anyone know of any websites that i can get a 12w7,10w7, or a 12w6v2 for cheap?? Brand new not used. I always see stuff on ebay that says information on how to get these for like 75$ does anyone know if that is true cuz i dont wanna waste my money on it if its not true.

Silver Member
Username: Jamtochristian

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA of course!

Post Number: 117
75 dollars is so cheap that its not worth it. The w7's are AT LEAST 400 dollars and the W6 should be also right around that price. You're probably not getting a quality product for a mere 75 dollars.(save your money)

Sometimes they sell you links to places for real cheap where they say you can buy a W7 for like 50 dollars.

I've never tried it, but I would be its prolly a scam.

Bronze Member
Username: Loudnobnoxious

Post Number: 38
well your getting exactly what it says, information on where to get it. No don't waste your time spending $75 to find out where to buy it when you can just look online, of course. to get equipment, you are going to have to spend actually money.

Bronze Member
Username: Virulentv

Post Number: 28
well when you win the bid for how to get stuff that cheap the guy tells you the website.... you go on the site... as far as my knowledge goes their are only 2 sites like that.... you go onto these sites and you pay these guys you say $75 they tell you that you have joined a matrix situation and you will have to wait for the thing till the whole matrix is filled up ... some people online said it took 60 days for their product to reach but i dont believe it... i am not saying it cant be true ... but take it like this ... there is no short cut to earn things like this.... or should i say i dont believe in short cuts!

Anonymous

www.carstereoonline.com

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3978
it's a scam.
they sell you the URL to a website with a pyramid scheme.
those auctions on eBay are against the rules and get removed quickly once reported or found.

it's a scam, plainly put.
you're not getting a $700 speaker for $50 new.
probably not even used with a blown voice coil for that cheap.

Bronze Member
Username: Colorblind_2004

Post Number: 13
I'd go to ebay. Thats where i get all my car audio stuff from, try INDO AUDIO or DYNAMICAUTOSOUND. They are great. I got my 2 Kicker L7's and a SX1250.1 mono amp from there, brand spankin' new, for around $1,100 with shipping.

Bronze Member
Username: Spanky

Post Number: 19
Umair Ronn is right.. i have one fo the matirx sites in my posestion and it kinda loooks like a fat scam so i dont use it

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3990
the matrix sites are a scam.
if you really want to have fun, just post the link all over the net.. that'll hinder the bozos trying to rip people off on ebay.
there are sites dedicated to exposing that scam already though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us