Rival for JL 12W3v2

Username: Ar3nbe

Post Number: 7
I went looking and listening to subwoofers last weekend and out of all they had in the shop the JL audio 12W3v2 stood head and shoulders above the rest. The SPL was good and the SQ was excellent (again in comparison to the rest). They are the kind of subs i would put in my car.

Alot of people praze JL for their subs but say they are over priced for what they are. Now my question is what else around that price range would sound as good as, or beter than the JL in both overall SPL and SQ. I am lookin for either 2 10 or 12 inch. I dont care much for 15s as i think they dont sound as nice. Budget for both subs only (not including amps or decks etc) is around AU$1000 (aprox $750 US)

Anonymous

If your budget is that much then go ahead and get the JL's. Or you could get some Shivas or Kicker Comp v's

Bronze Member
Username: Colorblind_2004

Post Number: 21
Yeah if you have the budget go with the JL's but if not, then go Kicker.

Bronze Member
Username: Kickercomp

Tampa, FL USA

Post Number: 31
u can get the 12w7 for around 600 , i got my 13w7 for $699 at a local shop i know. but the 12w7 would be way better than the w3v2s. i think ud be happy with it.

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 318
Go with a sub called dayton quatro from http://www.partsexpress.com they will rock your boat from what ive heard as in SQ and SPL.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us