Crescendo Audio a new choice for amps at a better price

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16694
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=68127&page=5

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16695
I figured id post this since all anyone recommends anymore for amps is sundown and audioque. This company isnt new for those that dont know so dont be afraid to buy one. The old amps they had stood the test.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16696
purdy

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1114178

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1283
thats true. the only reason that i think they were overlooked in the past was because they only had a 3k and a 4 channel.
A large amount of people are looking for something in that 1-2k range. while i see they are coming out with a 2k, i would have liked to see something a bit lower. something like a 1-1.2k

but most definitely, from everything i have heard they are awesome amps

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16697
well think of it this way with other companies how much would you pay for 1.2 watts 249 right? for 50 bucks more its 2 k and more headroom is always better

Gold Member

Post Number: 1284
i like the looks of the old gold ones much more :p

that 2k is only going to run $289. thats a good price.

i would expect about 1k a 2ohm which would be something i would definitely be interested in. My girl has a single ssd right now that is dual 1. I could snag one of those 2k's for the time being and when the time comes to upgrade, i would already have my amp

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16698
im either getting two 2k's or one 3500

Gold Member

Post Number: 1285
i would definitely have to do something about that color scheme though... i am a diehard cleveland browns fan and the colors on that amp just do not fly with me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16699
yeah i was going to say getting that 2 k and you only want 1.2 a person would have room to upgrade too without buying a new amp....i like the new look better than the old look from what i remember

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16700
haha my car is green with a gray interior so the color scheme doesnt match for me no matter what but its all about price and performance for me

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 700
now y'all got me thinking about selling my Sundown and getting a Crescendo 2k. I could make a $100 in the difference. I heard these 2 basically have the same guts. Opinions?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16707
i hoped this does cut into sundowns sales because they are way too expensive for their amps.

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1131
Man,that seems like quite a deal. Anybody have any actual experience with them?

And i cant say im hating the black an gold either!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16727
i dont but i did some looking up on the old ones and saw no complaints

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16766
I just talked to crescendo and they said the 2000 will be out on the 28 th of this month now and will be 275 shipped...I assume the other amps will be out then

Gold Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1137
275 shipped seems like a really good deal for 2k amp. Wonder why so cheap?

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Tucker, Georgia United States

Post Number: 428
I am running the 3000 watt Crescendo in my car right now on a BTL 15, and it is absolutely ridiculous. I might have to get one of the new 2ks for my wife's car.

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 714
Sean P, I've done some research on this company. Seems like they are trying to model themsleves after Sundown, with their customer service & products. Seems like the pricing is low because of them starting out and trying to establish a customer base. From what I've read about this company, they seem to be very legit and have nice products. I would love to try a 2k on my Sundown SAs. Anybody want to start a fund drive to get me one? I am a single father with 3 kids, I live at home with my parents and I'm on disability. This is the truth. Just FYI

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16779
he said the 275 is just pre order so i guess he meant for a limited time

Gold Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1141
Yea,i havent really heard anything negative about them. Seems like a good deal on a 2k. Anybody know how long the sale is for? I may pick one up just to try it out.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Post Number: 2740
Navid is a good fella. Amps are strong and reliable. Actually running a 3k at .5 ohm on my Exo at the moment along with a C4 for mids and highs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16812
cool thanks for the info kevin

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 2214
kevin, what kind of car and electrical do you have?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1291
i think with the older 3k's the warranty was valid down to .5 ohm and within acceptable voltage.

with the new amps the warranty will only be valid down to 1 ohm because too many people were blowing the amps at low voltage.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16824
that is correct
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us