Fiberglass or no?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5852
Should I do a custom fiberglass enclosure painted to match my car or not? I could go all fiberglass or I could just go with a sub baffle being fiberglass. What do you all think?

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2125
i think lately your being a lil girl and can't make up your mind about what subs to run what to do in your car here's some good advice do what you want bro afterall its your car and your the one who's gonna have to drive it aslong as your happy thats what matters but yeah fiberglass would look very cool but if your gonna do it do the whole thing not just the baffle

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20829
do it reece!

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3950
I would do fiberglass only for looks. MDF back and bottom and the rest fiberglassed.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 2081
"I would do fiberglass only for looks. MDF back and bottom and the rest fiberglassed"

x2

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1825
MDF box with a fiberglass baffle/face.

Kinda like what Troy did. Only not as plain

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5855
^ That's kinda what I was thinking and I could just paint the baffle the color of my car. Also, Berny, I'm really fickle. If I don't take time and change what I want and think of every idea then I won't be happy so let me be.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 911
i agree with berny and before you clearcoat add some sub company logos or something
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us