ROB

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3893
dude are you on the rag? i mean seriously b1tching cause i misspelled one word, dude grow up im sorry im not perfect like you.

ohh forgot to add, but your GAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6998
....no comment....im just gonna sit back and watch this train wreck happen

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3894
smart move yanks, smart move

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2615
gee willikers batman, they got me surrounded..........

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4084
I've also noticed this, but i posted in the thread it happened in.. I have my days when something irritates me..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/403044.html

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2616
whos on his way???

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3080
i was wodnering how long it would be before this happend

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 582
im gonna have to agree with dustin and ¤Jack_k飣iñgoñ¤ on this one, rob has been a d!ckhead to me in the past when i asked valid questions about car audio, bein sarcastic and rude can be funny once in a while but its all the time with this guy

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5802
"dude grow up"
"ohh forgot to add, but your GAYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

"i mean seriously b1tching cause i misspelled one word"

Nope,I corrected you on your quote that you attempted to post,next time you quote somebody make sure it's something they actually said alright?Good.

Wait...were you telling me to grow up?Name calling in an attempt to make fun of others is really mature.Aren't you like 30 years old?Do you still live with your mom?You must have been bored to make this thread but it's all good.

"

Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 04:26 pm:
My bad, just tired of seeing most of Robs posts being either putting someone down, negative criticizing, or something simply to post. This is a key example of what caused ecoustics to become what it is. Not a single person but multiple people doing so.

What you said was more than an opinion and was used to make him feel ignorant. Most of your posts seem to do that to people. And by the way, that post by me was simple because I am tired of you thread dumping in mine. I'm sure many other people can agree with me. You know your stuff yet would rather post something stupid rather than help. Thanks again Rob :-)"-Taken from another thread:
Well...if you actually looked around the forum you'd see that I help more than most people in this Forum,as of right now I think M.S.,Isaac and I are the most helpful whether you think so or not.Why don't some of you guys come over to accessories and the amplifiers section?Then again there's probably only like 10 people on this forum who actually know what they're talking about.

"im gonna have to agree with dustin and ¤Jack_k飣iñgoñ¤ on this one, rob has been a d!ckhead to me in the past when i asked valid questions about car audio, bein sarcastic and rude can be funny once in a while but its all the time with this guy"

If I can recall you're the guy who didn't listen about running a piece of sh1t MA Audio 4KD right?Yea...what happened to that amp?It blew up just like I said it would but I'm not even sure it was you...I think it was though.You should have just listened to me about it being a piece of sh1t amp.C.Reming show me some posts of where I'm bashing you for asking valid questions about car audio,I do it soooo much that I can't recall all the times I've been an a sshole.

Dustin,you're making me famous,thanks.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3896
"Dustin,you're making me famous,thanks."

but your allready famous for being the biggest c0cksucker ever.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5371
i'm going to have to take rob's side on this one. i've seen him help plenty of times before. and who cares if he acts like a dic_k sometimes, go to some other forums. alot of times people here need to be talked to like that. not everyone, but alot. and i really don't think he's one of the reasons this forums gone down hill even more (like i just read in another thread), it's because of all the newbs that are here and after getting 100+ posts start giving advice to people thinking they know what they are talking about when they are completely retarded.

i say keep posting the way you do rob. you help more than post shi_t so keep posting. anyone that wants to cry should just leave or ignore it, it is an online forum after all. some people need to grow up and learn not to get mad so easily over a post on a car audio forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4085
my point was some of your posts would be better off not posted..

yes you help a lot.. but 1 good deed does not make the fact you did 2 bad deeds go away.. if you make deed = post

post dumping ftl :-(

it is like the reputation a criminal gets after prison.. once a criminal always a criminal even though they really could be a changed person.. people remember and hold on to whats done in the past and more so if its seen in the future

but anyway.. your not the only one on this forum who post dumps..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5803
"but your allready famous for being the biggest c0cksucker ever."

Good job,you're so mature.

Sidenote:It's "You're" meaning you are,"your" shows possesion and it's spelled "already" not "allready"
.See?Even though you're being immature and mean to me I'm still helping you out.If I don't spell something properly I'd like for you guys to correct me as well so I don't make the same mistake over and over again.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1085

Gold Member

Post Number: 4086
well if you want some correction you always forget a space after your punctuation :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15711
lol this is a classic "i am whining like a b!tch cause someone told me i mispelled a word" thread. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6634
All right guys, let's not get personal. Leave that to Sean Avery, he's the expert.
Just cause someone lives with his/her "mom" doesn't mean they're a loser. Sometimes, the parent has no way of supporting themselves. So please try not to use personal attacks.

Surely, we're all smart enough to argue/disagree without resorting to verbal attacks?

Maybe there should be a thread/section where people can just go "nuts" and let off some steam.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2814
it's actually an i and not a ! Chad. Lol. Jk. =)

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 428

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2204
Lets not forget when posting on a forum you can't hear someones tone of voice in the way they type... and it makes a big difference right?

i like when Killa posts something and Rob pounces on him like a pit bull on a pork chop ever since he supposedly hit 150dbs with his DDs

actually can someone find that thread with all that controversy? pure comedy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5806
"i like when Killa posts something and Rob pounces on him like a pit bull on a pork chop ever since he supposedly hit 150dbs with his DDs"

That's because he said he had hit a 156DB on music and if any of you guys know what it takes to hit a 156 on music...you'd know why I had to break his balls.Killa later on explained in more detail and things became slightly more real but I still question things about his claimed numbers but I let it go.For reference...Bob Perillo was doing 158DB on music with 90,000 watts RMS and a wall of T3 subs.Not to mention Killa took a stab at Chad back then saying something like I hit 156db on music,sorry chad.-I won't quote him improperly because I don't exactly remember his exact words but it was something similar to that.

"Lets not forget when posting on a forum you can't hear someones tone of voice in the way they type... and it makes a big difference right? "

You're exactly right Pitbull,you can't pick up on tones and emotion through text UNLESS THEY'RE YELLING in caps or something stupid.

"post dumping ftl "

There are no rules here on Ecoustics aside from the language filter.If I want to post dump I will.If you want to post a F/S thread in a non F/S section you're going to and I'll dump in your thread for it.That's all it is,don't like it?Get over it,it's a forum and won't be what you want it to be.It is what it is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5807
Oh and let's not bust Killa's balls again about his numbers that he was hitting back then.I think I made him angry enough about all of that back then.There's really no need to open that case of worms again :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4089
since when did posting something for sale in the subs section get brought up? you post dump my threads all the time.. and not all are something i had for sale

the fact ecoustics don't have such rules is why over the years its become worse.. people like you think because there are no rules to it im going to do it.. juts because there is not rule for something does not mean it makes it right.. but oh yeah your always right so nevermind.. im fighting a losing battle since you have your mind set..

maybe we should be all like rob.. then no one is wrong and we can say what we want when we want :-)

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 489
ROB FTMFW!:-)

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15712
don't know who's side to take here. lol.

rob...he is cool
kevin....he is cool
dustin.....don't really give a sh!t

Gold Member

Post Number: 5809
"the fact ecoustics don't have such rules is why over the years its become worse.. "

Nobody forces you to stay here.If you don't like it leave.If you want to stay here and deal with the bullsh1t then stop crying about it.It's kind of like a job...no matter where you work there's always some bullsh1t that you'll get into.Now stop crying/venting and let's get on with the show.

Silver Member

Post Number: 583
and i didn't have an MA4000HK

Gold Member

Post Number: 5810
"and i didn't have an MA4000HK"

Then I have no idea who you are or what I said about you,I'm sure it was terrible though.Are you the guy who did the 4 TypeR subs on a Rockford amp?If so...I remember complimenting you on your work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4090
why would i leave? so you can feel bigger than your head is?

as far as people dealing with how you post.. those who don't like it will "deal with it".. this thread was part of them doing so

Gold Member

Post Number: 5812
It doesn't matter to me whether you stay or go,your presence doesn't bother me.

"why would i leave? so you can feel bigger than your head is?"

Why must you make fun of my physical features?Aren't you like 4' 9''?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4091
it was hypothetical.. thought since you knew it all you'd catch that ..

guess not

Gold Member

Post Number: 5816
"it was hypothetical.. thought since you knew it all you'd catch that ..

guess not"

Yea,you were wrong.I don't know everything.That's why I'm here on Ecoustics so I can learn and to post dump.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1481
"Why must you make fun of my physical features?Aren't you like 4' 9''?"

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gold Member

Post Number: 4092
to learn and to post dump.. perhaps you should learn not to post dumb..

i guess your not one being the repeat offender now.. someone not learning from their bad spelling and spelling words incorrectly time after time.. same situation with your post dumping :-) .. heh go figure

Gold Member

Post Number: 4093
dumb = dump .. and yes i messed up .. everyone does

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3897
"lol this is a classic "i am whining like a b!tch cause someone told me i mispelled a word" thread. lol."
yep it sure is chad so deal with it, and why the h3ll is everyone else posting this thread was for rob only. but rob you keep posting yet you never answered my first question which i find very rude.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 747
why did you even make this thread, it shows you're immaturity.
Yeah he is a d1ck a lot, but was it really worth it to start an argument over a forum that will have no real result?

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3898
why did you post? is your name rob? but to answer your question, because i can. i guess everyone like the azzhole who comes and finds every little mistake then b1tches about it so i guess i failed. but this forums been going down hill for awhile it seems every thread gets turned into a conversation between certain people.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5817
"yet you never answered my first question which i find very rude."

"dude are you on the rag?"

I'm guessing that this is the question you were talking about.So I'll let you in on a little secret Dustin.The term "on the rag" refers to WOMEN and their menstru@l cycle or period.I don't think you know this but...only women get a "period" you've probably never been with a woman so you wouldn't know any difference because I have no idea what's in between your legs and nor do I care.So the answer to your question in short would be no.This thread can now be over,happy Dustin?

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 748
and yet you're only contributing to it, by making this thread about a single person, so that you and that person, those "certain people" can have a ridiculous argument that wouldn't even be a conversation.
by posting this thread you are only asking everyone on here to view it and post, simply put you're asking for attention and not only from Rob.I bet you were hoping people would jump on your side and gang up on Rob.
Am I defending him? No, I think he is an azzhole, but get over.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15713
lol this is a classic "i am whining like a b!tch cause someone told me i mispelled a word" thread. lol.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2620
"I've already confessed that i love controversy, so i think my parting words would be.... keep it up!! i mean, obviously we disagree here. i love it when we can air our differences in a civil atmosphere like this with lots of jokes. i've enjoyed this very much and thank you for coming!"

TELL ME WHO SAID THAT SHOW ME PROOF OF WHERE YOU FOUND THE ANSWER AND I'LL SEND YOU $3.....PAYPAL READY

Gold Member

Post Number: 2205
5* thread.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2193
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 584
this thread has kind of lost all purpose, i dont think this is going anywhere and neither is rob even tho he is a d!ck so it mine as well be over

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2621
ps - not someone on a forum

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
what?

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2622
read my posst up above. paypal reaady

Gold Member

Post Number: 2208
post*
ready*

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2623
if u wanna scrap we can scrap

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2624
im just kidding. i thought i'd change the thought of this thread a little. try to lighten it up a littlbe bit and give away some money while doing it. 2 of my fav things to do :-)

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3088
this thread should have never been responded to by rob... i've had threads made about me before and i didn't care enough to reply. i have no need to defend myself to someone who knows nothing about me or in robs case to someone who is a moron and has nothing to contribute to life. rob is actually smart and helps people here. dustin praises an*rchy and talks about smoking pot. rob is an azzhole. dustin likes azzhole. rob>dustin. i know me and rob have butted heads on occasion but that's because we're both azzholes. now i embrace it for what it is... that's what everyone else should do. an internet forum isn't going to change the way someone is..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5819
"I bet you were hoping people would jump on your side and gang up on Rob.
Am I defending him? No, I think he is an azzhole, but get over."

I am an a sshole but 4 out of 10 times I'm a helpful one.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4713
"I am an a sshole but 4 out of 10 times I'm a helpful one."

more like 1 out of 30

Gold Member

Post Number: 5825
""I am an a sshole but 4 out of 10 times I'm a helpful one."

more like 1 out of 30"

Damn,did you actually go through all my posts to figure out that ratio?You probably did.Shouldn't you be out somewhere blowing up expensive subs or something?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4722
Actually Rob, contrary to what you beleive, I didn't read all your posts and figure out that ratio. However, unlike you I would be able to figure out the ratio provided all your posts were organized into catagories labeled Rob's Bull
s
h
i
t
posts and Rob's informative posts. Once your posts have been organized i could clearly conclude, 1 out of 30 posts you post are helpful.

which means, if you havent already deduced this yourself, you blow a lot of
D
I
C
K
!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4094
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4723
shouldve photoshopped te name :-\

Gold Member

Post Number: 4095
im lazy.. been in a rush today getting my daughters b-day stuff ready..

dave.. you can photoshop it :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3415
wow wtf.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11086
Is this finally over? I feel like I missed a really good family guy episode.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5828
Ladies,it's an honor to accept the award.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7006
the trainwreck wasnt as bad as i thought.... eh oh well

Bronze Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 74
yo idk why yall dont like rob yea sure he can be a lil d1ck head but most of the time its cuz someone does sumin stupid n sh1t like that so if yall dont do dumb sh1t then he wont be a d1ck head plus he knows he stuff bout stereo

Bronze Member
Username: Dubmc23

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 90
i cant beleive i jus spent 10 minutes reading this entire forum...lmao

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11089
"i cant beleive i jus spent 10 minutes reading this entire forum...lmao"

That was some fast reading lol....

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7009
i like rob....he helped me in the past....i like kevin as well....hes helped me in the past as well....cant say i have a problem with anyone on this forum except for one person, but no names need mentioning, those who know me know who it is....

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2082
i hate myself for reading this entire thread.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11091
Yanks. You crossed over 7 g's on your post count?

You post ho lol.

Lol, yeah I know your response........

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1935
^glasswolf. for sure.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7010
:-)

paul, you've seen me in action in the OT section lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11092
Jake, STFU and go do another amazing install or something.............

I'm feeling goofy tonight.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2084
I'm acutally working on box design right now paul, funny you should bring it up.

14 cubes or 16? ill leave it up to you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11093
"I'm acutally working on box design right now paul, funny you should bring it up.

14 cubes or 16? ill leave it up to you."

Car install or HT?

If you say HT it will involve so much more like room dynamics, size, ecoustical treatments, ect, ect, .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2210
"rob is an azzhole. dustin likes azzhole. rob>dustin."

for the record i don't think Rob is an azzhole. Brutally honest, even brash at times yes, but not an azzhole.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5833
Oh and to be a real a shole...let me put the icing on this cake.I GOT A DD 9512D FOR 100 BUCKS!!!!It's not anywhere near blown,IT WAS TINSEL SLAP whooo!Problem has already been fixed,w00t!

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2175
Yanks i know ur talking about me..lol...lets tussle.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2197
Yanks....HE LIVES!!

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2637
so ur saying chad didnt know what tinsel slap was???? he said it was rip on spider landing right? and i thouight it was 125 lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5834
Well I looked at the spider and it looked like it was separating from the cone but I got in there with a flashlight and found out it was alright :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7015
jaymes....yea dude sorry you had to find out like this lol, just kidding dude, its not you....or anyone in this thread

and jesse, havent talked to you in a while bud, was it a boy or girl? hoping a boy for you sake lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2200
lol...its another girl. Due in late march.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7019
lol man jesse....im sorry lol jk....congrats on the new baby jesse, i hope everything goes well with her

Gold Member

Post Number: 2202
lmao I guess by having a boy, it would have thrown the world off of its axis. It would have been different having a boy but I get to stick with what I know.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2425
"Nobody forces you to stay here.If you don't like it leave.If you want to stay here and deal with the bullsh1t then stop crying about it.It's kind of like a job...no matter where you work there's always some bullsh1t that you'll get into.Now stop crying/venting and let's get on with the show."

i hope i never have to say something like this about myself.

you are right though. i could really care less because this is the internet. WOW. the freaking internet...

with that said, i agree with some of what dustin, kevin and whoever else is saying.

just remember, its all my opinion and that quote was from nobody on here but you, rob.

fuckin internet commandos... :-)

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2426
dont get me wrong though, rob. some of the shit you have told people has been funny. i find alot of it funny. i find everything the crew at jack@$$ does is funny, even the poo stuff.

but when it is all said and done those people are still dickheads...

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1020
I really thought this was going to be a real mature complaint thread, until I read something that anyone would have thought was from a 2nd grader. "ohh forgot to add, but your GAYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

Gayyyyyy? Wtf? How original. You try and insult someone by commenting on sexua1ity? That's the same thing as calling someone straight.

Anyways, Rob is a great guy and is also very helpful. He has never turned me down when I ask a question, and I'm sure it is the same for others. I would call him more of a realist than "gayyyyyy." You get mad because he corrects your spelling? I thought the point of life was to progress, not to stay at a level of stupidity on random things. Correction is how you learn. You say he is not as perfect as you? It doesn't take perfectionists to spell words right, it just takes a spell check, and revising your posts. ;) I think it should be rephrased to "Sorry Rob, but I'm lazy, unlike you.

+1 post dump.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5847
Thanks for the support guys and I'll continue to help everyone on the forum like I usually do. This thread took away time from me helping people. :-(

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4078
LMAO this thread made my day......... I've been waiting for d!ckbag dustin to get owned by somebody

Gold Member

Post Number: 5854
I had fun with this thread as well M.S. and what's great is I bet some of these guys actually get upset and have their day ruined by this sh1t.Dustin calls me an a sshole and he's right,I am but the son of a b1tch is in denial about being one himself.That's what I find the best about all this bullsh1t!

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2427
"I had fun with this thread as well M.S. and what's great is I bet some of these guys actually get upset and have their day ruined by this sh1t."

see man, your cracking me up right now... :-)

i honestly believe that. ive been on the internet since "youve got mail" and if anything people have gotten LESS aware of what the internet consists of. a bunch of people and their keyboards.

i also forgot to add, i always see you helping people. even when your doing what you do best...

and i dont capitolize hardly anything but i try hard to at least punctuate half @$$ right. i hate run on paragraphs of mispelled words... i dont put all the colons and whatnot but i still like to think im readable. i even do two spaces after every sentence.

and i dont know why i put 3 periods from time to time...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5857
"and i dont capitolize hardly anything but i try hard to at least punctuate half @$$ right. i hate run on paragraphs of mispelled words... i dont put all the colons and whatnot but i still like to think im readable. i even do two spaces after every sentence.

and i dont know why i put 3 periods from time to time..."

The only people's balls I bust about stuff like that are the people trying or making an attempt to correct me on something that they think I'm wrong on.If they're trying to correct me,I'm going to correct them.

Gold Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1016
"All right guys, let's not get personal. Leave that to Sean Avery, he's the expert"

I think Canadians may have been the only ones to get that.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Tofino, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 852
I didn't even get it :-(

Who the f*ck is Sean Avery?

PS wtf.. can't say f.v.c.k anymore..?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us