Flu Season

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5763
Well..apparently a bunch of people have been getting hit by it here in Chicago.I got hit and it's a pretty nasty case.Sort throat,stuffy nose but endless mucus,fever and I took at least 10 of the worst sh1ts ever.Watch out for it guys,wash your hands often and don't kiss on any nasty b1tches!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5483
I have been sick as fvk latly...but today it was in the 80's here today. Screwy weather...

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 796
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2171
i got something and my tonsels are swoll as h3ll and im starting to get a fever...went to the doctor and it wasnt strep so i might be getting these bad boys out soon

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4015
My college had flu shots for $22....... I got one.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 470
i never understood while anyone would pay to have a R.N. inject u with the flu virus or bug...w/e

i always pass on the flu shots but then again i rarely get sick...maybe once a year.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2172
we get them at work for free :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5767
"i got something and my tonsels are swoll as h3ll and im starting to get a fever...went to the doctor and it wasnt strep so i might be getting these bad boys out soon"

I know what that's like Jaymes.When I was 17 my tonsils got so swollen that I couldn't eat,I went for 5 days without eating before finally going to the doctor.They said my tonsils were fine,the 3rd time I went to the hospital they decided that my tonsils weren't fine and I had to get them removed.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6991
i had a crucial cold for about a month and a half....just got rid of it about 2 weeks ago....had food poisoning on top of the cold for 2 days as well while being home by myself for a week....it sucked balls

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4696
hard headed people
dont go to the doctor till they are lying on the floor bleeding in a pile of your own
s
h
i
t
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us