Good double din cd/dvd/nav

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 156
i was just about to order the pioneer avic-d3 but i was at circuit city today and noticed it didnt have a tilt control so it would be facing a lil too upwards for me to see im pissed. does any else no a good double din cd/dvd player (nav optional) because only other one i can think of is the alpine IVA-W200 im budget is around 650 dollars on ebay.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2108
yo dwight i never got a reply from on one of those audiobahns

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
90 shipped each.. You want them?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2109
yes sir i surely do :-)

i have plenty of refs on here. logan till, andrizzle, brad warren, paul larrae, drivingreckless, yanksfan, cal payne, and josh spivey.

do you have any?

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
Yea check my ebay rep... my username is dwigh2006 I jus sold some subs 2day thru payapl... so all I have is my word and ebay feedback score

Gold Member

Post Number: 2110
well.. heres an idea.. ill send you half, when u get that you send me the amp, and then ill send the rest to you.
sound good?

everyone on here will vouch for me.. well most everyone atleast. all the important ppl anyways

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
uummm so let me get this straight you send me 45 and then i send the amp and then you send me another 45 later? umm im sorry bud but i dont know you at all and i dont really know the people that can vouch for you all i know is that im not out to rob no1 of 90 dollars? thats not my thing i am a man i\of word and i know i would feel screwed if that happend to me. so how about you send the 90 i ship out your amp tommorow that way i can build a rep around here myself as being trustworthy you diig me??

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
and anyways its through paypal if you were not to recieve your item all you do is file a claim and they refund your money back out.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6962
i can vouch for chase if it means anything to you dwight....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2111
thanks yanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
I would appreciate if someone around here would treat me with enough respect to think i would not ship product.. i have an 100% ebay rating! i have 506.94 in my paypal right now there would be no need for me to take your 90 bucks chase sorry if im being difficult. i was reading earlier about a trusted member (wolfman) recieving product and never paying up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2112
yeah, im just saying thats how you get a name built for youself around here.. we can work somethin out bro. no worrries. ill have 0 in paypal right now but have cash.. so yeah

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
ok how about this since were going to do this half now half when i reciebe ill charge like a C.O.D fee. so basically 100 shipped if you wana do the 50/50 thing paypal me 50 ill have you amp out tommorow and once i giving you tracking number you paypal the other 50 does that sound good? what you think?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2113
if i do paypal ill just pay for it all up front.
i need to talk to my step mom first.

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
welll if your paypal (ing) it then its only 90 how were you planning on getting me the money? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2114
cash. lol. but ill just pay my step mom and use her credit card on PP

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2011
YO Chase is a dawg, i bought 2 12" SSDs and a ZX1500.1 for a sweet price, VERY GOOD GUY, id buy from him 100x

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
Damn thts exactly what I want to buy to except I want RE SE's... well is it a deal or what my email on paypal is MJ23dynasty@verizon.net ...
So did you have to upgrade your electrical for tht kicker 1500.1 bcuz I'm tryna get the best setup I mean best I can w/o upgrading electrical. Anyways back to the topic wassup with the paypal thing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us