Kicker Comp Subs. Any good?!

Anonymous

Anybody have any reviews about these subs (kicker comp 10")? Thinking of buying them. I will be running the MTX 421D mono amp to power them. Suggestions for any other subs that would hammer with this amp?

phobiafishboy
Unregistered guest
Hell ya they kick *a*s*s* dude 4 real i have a friend with the 12s and most ppl out here aint got sh*t 4 systems and hes got 1 of the best. they r loud as fuk and clean too. they aint like really going to compete in a competition of course but yeah they rock

Anonymous

most people on here like Kickers, but I dont. I had two comp 10's and they both broke. they didnt blow or anything, but the welded metal actually broke. The good thing was that they gave me a free replacement.

Username: Greensman

Post Number: 2
I had a kicker comp 10 in my car for the last 2 months, but had to give it back to my brother. I had borrowed it, and LOVED it! He got me an MTX for my Bday and I hope it sounds as good.

Anonymous

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'm gonna find a pair of 10's and build my own box. I like my trunk space, so will these subs still hit in a tight air space? I've heard they do. And does anyone know of any good online shops that sell the kickers?

kickercomp
Unregistered guest
i have 2 comp vr 10's each one in its own custom vented box and I hit 140dB the first day I had it. thats pretty loud for 2 tens and im runnin it off a crappy sony xploid 1000w amp. kickers are good speakers, but the special box makes them a whole lot louder. what is the average db rating for 2 tens
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us