Cerwin Vegas

Bronze Member
Username: Aj1218

Post Number: 46
What do you guys think of the strokers/stroker pro? Are they good spl subs? Are they good for the money?

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 249
not really. Theres a kid on my street with one and it doesnt sound good and isnt that loud, but he has a crappy setup so it may not be the sub might just be his setup.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Thanks...well Im planning on getting one 12" sub. I only want to spend around $200. What do u guys recommend?

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 252
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/377635.html

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 177
i've only heard cerwin vegas budget subs, i own 3 , the vega 124, the older vmax 10, and a newer vmax 12..and they are built great...awesome budget sql subs (the vega 124 is a spl sub and is a great sub for the money) i read somewhere that you have to build a box like a tank for the stroker pro and that it gets shipped in a crate type box because of how heavy it is and that cant be bad..if i had the money i'de buy a stroker.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6603
welll to be honest those strokers are pretty LOUD..doesnt soudn too good but it sounds decent... but loud it is.. well nto that loud but they are loud

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Thanks guys. I probly should just go with a more practical sub since those strokers are around 2,000rms. What do you guys think about ascendant arsenals?

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 280
i have a stroker pro 15 it loud its in a 3.5 cubed box tuned to 25 hz... with only 19 square inches of port area.. cant wait to rebuild my box and give it more port area and push it with something better than my hifonics.. it sound clean too... Qoute " welll to be honest those strokers are pretty LOUD..doesnt soudn too good but it sounds decent... but loud it is.. well nto that loud but they are loud" hes a numb nuttts can't even make up his mind probably never even heard them before.Even with my regular stroker it was loud can't say how many db cause i dont know but i impressed a few people..anyways.. if you want those pro's with the biased moved and in a high tuned box will get loud..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us