Ot: salvia?

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 267
so my friend ordered some salvia off the internet a while ago and we used it the other day and its pretty messed up. has anyone ever tried it. and what were the effects on you if you did

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 529
Sends you on a trip, but most people don't enjoy it enough to continue using it...

A lot of my friends have said they were flying across the room and whatnot on it.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1957
ive tried it lots, i used to be a jackass... :-)

"and what were the effects on you if you did"

probably the same effects you had. retardedness, inability to communicate, maybe some drool. you know, typical effects of salvia.

salvia extract is way intense... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1958
"but most people don't enjoy it enough to continue using it..."

sure.

and i think thats a large reason why its not illegal. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3729
When I was on Salvia my body temp rose like crazy and I began sweating bullets for no reason lol.Then my friend lightly pushed me and I swear I was falling forever lol,as I was falling(Or thought I was) I felt as if I were a bouncy ball or spring of sorts,I started laughing maniacally and I said "Too many funny people" ohhh man was it fun but it was not worth the mere 5 minutes that it lasted.If it was free I'd smoke it all the time.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 674
yep....be prepared to soar the skies while literally laughin you @ss off.

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
yea haha thats pretty much what happened to me.. i got really sweaty but i felt cold. and then i felt like my body was falling apart and i couldnt focus on anything. i laughed alot. and i smoked it while i was sitting. and i tried to stand and i thought i got up but then i realized i was still on the ground. i used 20x and it lasted about 10 mins. it was fun but im not sure if i would do it again.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6232
wtf is salvia????????

is that a drug?? damn drogies

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
its a dried plant leaf called salvia divinorum or something like that.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6233
is like Mary Juana

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 797
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/338394.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1959
no, its not like mary jane at all.

"it was fun but im not sure if i would do it again."

exactly. it is very fun. but why wouldnt we do it again? well duh, because it makes you feel like a vegetable for the span of a few minutes. it cant be good for brain cells... :-)

it was really fun and popular when i was 17-19. alot of times we would take a big rip and try to play video games. we would get like 10+ people in a circle and just pass it around. people do funny stuff on it. your first time doing it, i dont think you ever really expect the results you get.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1108
i thought i was in the british army fighting against my friend who was a pack of dolphins. we actually punched eachother for like a min then were completely still and fell onto the bed. and couldnt do anything for 15 mins, then u just get high like its weed afterward.

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
i found out never to do it in a place your not comfortable in. and also never do it when your over tired.. when i first did it i was in a forest with 2 of my friends at about 1:30 in the morning.. i was really tired and once i started feeling it i got even more tired and all i wanted to do was go to sleep. but i didnt want to fall asleep because i was so far from home. so imo do it at your house or someone elses house.

Silver Member

Post Number: 535
Pretty well said, M0nkeyman. Whenever doing something that takes you on a trip such as salvia, shrooms, acid and such, always make sure you are comfortable and having a good day or it's almost certain your day will get worse. Some people having a good day I've known that have taken acid, ended up seeing amazing sites. While on the other hand, some people having a bad day have imagined spiders crawling on them and all they can do try to wipe them off misrebly until the drug wears off. Sometimes how you trip goes in beyond your control, but it's still never a good thing to do when in a bad mood trying to get away from it all. There are many other things out there such as pills, weed, alcohol, and nicotine that will help you out in such cases.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 895
I haven't tried salvia before, but I have done acid a few times. I will never do acid ever again because I had a real bad trip once. If salvia is anything like acid, I will never do it. I agree with what you guys are saying about being comfortable with your surroundings and whatnot, but when you're that f*cked up, your mind tends to think different.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2474
everyone should know that salvia is LSA and it doesn't just SOUND like LSD is kinda is like it. i wouldn't do it too much... i would think it might have some of the same long term effects from long term use such as mild trips just randomly...

with that said... the stuff is really crazy... i had a bad trip the last time i smoked it so that kinda sucked... i would recommend doing the less intense stuff that just makes you laugh and have a good time because depending on your setting a bad trip could be in order

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3341
i did it once and i think i did a lil to much... i did it with this hippie type metal head so you know he grabbed the strongest they sold i think it was either 20x or 50x somthing like that, but he packed a bowl told me to take a big hit and hold it in so ii did... when i exhaled.... all i wanted to do was take a hit of my cigarette i couldnt move my arm to hit it but just sat there stuck looking at it and smiling my @55 off but i think the smiling had somthing to with me being the only one smoking it at the time in front of like 8 people watching to see how i reacted... it only lasted for about 20seconds then it went away and i just felt funny the rest of the day, kinda felt shitty.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 161
Funny Sh!t, I bought a bag of seeds about 5 years ago to try it and never planted them. I have heard different stories about what it does to you. I decided I will stay with my own mix!! Hey Reece, What is the term LSA?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3344
^growing it yourself would be nothing like smoking the Salvia Extracts, a gram of 20x would take about a oz of leaves to make its pretty much pure, kinda like comparing reg bud to dro kief, huge diff.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2476
LSA is basically a VERY mild form of LSD... killa you didn't smoke too much... you didn't even smoke enough...

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
what about hawaiian bud.. has anyone ever tried that?

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 743
salvia is some crazy shittt my bud rode a purple elephant in the jungle when he did it haha

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1398

quote:

what about hawaiian bud.. has anyone ever tried that?

I lived on Maui for about 8 years. I had forgot how good that sh!t was. I went and visited my brother about 3 years ago and we smoked 1 little "j" and I was so high.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1710
Have any of you guys tried those legal buds that are all over the internet??

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1491
dude me n my boi were just lookin at that shiiiiit i been wanting to try it for years now, literally. i can almost gurantee its some kind of gimmick tho. prolly feels like a lil buzz you get from a cig.

BTW salvia is illegal in Mo....

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
A buzz you get from a cigg. WHERE?!

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 538
ha hha omg i love that sh!t! i did it like every day last summer! i had a really nice b0ng and like 14 grams... it was insane... oh the things you can think. while uncontrollably laughing. you dont really sweat though... it just feels like it. i saw like oceans of puzzles pieces and geometric water monsters it was tight

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1711
I know Ive always seen those legal buds and always wanna try them just cause they are cheap. But I think its prolly just a waste and is like smoking nothing pretty much. Which in that case is a waste of my time and money.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 168
Has anyone had GID-E yet?? I did about 2 weeks ago!! AWESOME!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us