Got my subs ordered

Bronze Member
Username: Nothingis2loud

Taylorville, Illinois United states

Post Number: 63
6 18 inch solo xs i chose them over the tc sounds lms 5400 cause the spair is much easier to put in oh and 6 3200 watt us amps will be ordered for the power this week and yes its an sql daily driver blastro van by the way w7s are still for sale 500 per

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1811
wow, thats gonna be intense...

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1761
wow...you don't live to far from me. i will definitely have to make it out there to hear that setup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
does it look like a good choice
i mean i saw videos on roe but im not sure how good of quality they are

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
i really liked the tc sounds lms cause i coulda put there passive radiators on them the only problem is that it required two 18 inch pr's per sub so that woulda been like 18 18 inch cones which would be almost impossible for me to fit and i liked them bcause the tuning fequency was like 10-25 hz

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 268
was both choices 6 18's if so i would of went with the tc sounds they would of sounded alot better especially since you said it was a daily driver.. just would of ported them to 19 hz like it says..instead of using the pr's.. but the solos are going to get loud

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1422
nathan, IMO i would not do that. Ive heard Solo X setups personally and was not impressed. they do not sound good. no way i would call a solo X an SQL driver. if it were me and i were dipping this type of money in a system i would do 6 18" alphas or look at some DD 9515's

Gold Member

Post Number: 1762
you should have went with the lms5400's

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8168
Holy fucktards batman! That is a TON of cone area for daily!!!

***Looks for lower jaw***

Still would've been nice to see those 5400's in action though. Take tons of pics and a couple vids. This promises to be interesting.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
do you think the lms 5400 can handle a true 4000 wad load rms

Gold Member

Post Number: 1764
f@ck yeah...and it will beg for more

Gold Member

Post Number: 1765
what kind of charging system will be backing all that power ? and what series of us amps ? ax-3000de ?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3460
20,000 watts RMS is no daily driver.Don't do it.Your battery bank will have to be so large but if you can afford all of that I'm sure you won't mind the 4 miles per gallon you get and the charger to support that bank.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
i got 3 irragi 300 amp alternators and as far as the batteries ill prolly do either 2 kinetic 2400 powercells per amp or the 1 ddz battery per amp they are pretty badass oh i live on a farm so my parents have gas tanks that hold thousands of gallons at my disposal oh and yes the ax series are now rated at 3200 i currently have a couple cadence daytona 2500 watt rms amps but they just wont do my only problem now is sealed or ported

Gold Member

Post Number: 1768
definitely get some pics of this build

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3851
are you kidding me with that question?
ported man
solo x's hate sealed

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 467
you have to go ported. actually with that much cone area and power it will be insane either way.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3463
"i got 3 irragi 300 amp alternators and as far as the batteries ill prolly do either 2 kinetic 2400 powercells per amp or the 1 ddz battery per amp they are pretty badass oh i live on a farm so my parents have gas tanks that hold thousands of gallons at my disposal oh and yes the ax series are now rated at 3200 i currently have a couple cadence daytona 2500 watt rms amps but they just wont do my only problem now is sealed or ported"

Can I see a picture of this?Or let me know the shop or whoever did the install,I have an astro van and I'm thinking about making a custom bracket to mount a 2nd alt but there's not a whole lot of space in there so...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1769
^^^werd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
i am currently in the process of fabricating my own bracket although my uncle owns a metal fabrication shop he may help you out i will prolly end up taking the ac out and then i will have much more room it is a pain in the as$ because its directly behind the fan thats the alternator of course

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
i am in school for welding right now so ill save the design and give it to you once ive got it done myself i couldnt find a shop that would do it and ohio generators didnt have a bracket well im out ill holla next weekend

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3853
i still find this hard to belive dude.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 964
wtf, six 18" SoloXs?????????

dammmmmmm WTf

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5773
yo wheres taylerfield or the place you live???????

and how many w7 do you have and whats the lowest you will go?????

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 948
not another one

6 18" solo x's, should i go sealed or ported?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us